“Cheap, fast, hot and high alcohol content” 4 of 5 stars

901-754-4268
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 87 Restaurants in Germantown
“Cheap, fast, hot and high alcohol content”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Been coming here for ten years. It's affordable, fast, the food is hot and they accomodate special requests well. The bartender always does a great job for her customers. Pay no attention to these Hoity-Toity Germantown customers that think every place should treat them like they're in a five star French restaurant. The Texas margarita is great! I could care less about the atmosphere. You think a restaurant in a Mexican village is going to look like The Commander's Palace? You'd be eating on dirt floors in Mexico.

GERMANTOWN
“Nifty local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We enjoy the place because it's local, has several locations, food is good and it's reasonable. We were there last night. We had a margarita a piece and a meal each for less than $35. The wait staff is always friendly and they will make dishes from the ingredients you want, arranged the way you want them. Neat place.

• Visited April 2012
south
“Fresh guacamole made at your table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

We go here often, and have always had good service. You can order the guacamole that they make fresh at your table. It's so good, sometimes I just eat it for my lunch. I also love the tortilla soup. It's in a little group of shops beside the Saddle Creek Mall.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Inexpensive.. And the food shows why”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

When I walked in the door, I already felt disgusted. Many of the workers stood out front smoking. Who knows if they wash their hands after? Chips and salsa were good. Meal was average. We go there often because it is inexpensive and fast. Although, I am frequently disappointed. My children enjoy it, but you can tell even my oldest is a bit disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Germantown, Tennessee
“Absolute Fail!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

It took 20 minutes to get chips and salsa brought to the table. Another 10 minutes went by and someone took our drink order. Over an HOUR went by before we ordered our food and then our server returned to confirm if I wanted chicken or ground beef in my burritos! We were beyond the point of no return or my husband and I would have gotten up and left. The empty table next to us was covered with dirty plates for over an hour and a half, as were many other tables. We were just here for Cinco de Mayo and did not recognize any of the current staff - all new and very very slow and inexperienced. The Ladies' restroom was a disaster: bath tissue soaking wet and pulled out of the dispenser but still on the rack, one of the cubicles had a trash can lain horizontally over one of the toilets and the third toilet was filthy and plugged! I cannot tell you how disgusted we were and how eager to get out.

• Visited August 2011