“Very Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Germantown
“Very Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were only there for a few days but what a nice place. Everyone was very friendly and quick to greet you and help with any questions. Good location with plenty of shopping and dining nearby. Also a quick drive to downtown memphis.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

All of the experience was great. I made my reservation with Tanya the night before. What a great personality she had. I checked in the next day and met Minnie at the front desk. She was quite helpful in getting me checked in and was quite charming. The room was neat, clean, and most of all, quiet. The entire staff was quite friendly They seemed to appreciate the fact you were staying there.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Richie G, General Manager at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you Phil for letting us know about your recent stay at our newly renovated Residence Inn Memphis Germantown. I will certianly let the staff know of your experience. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an old Residence Inn, but it has been remodeled. we stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and it was typical room for this brand hotel.
Pros:
Love having a kitchen and living room.
Free WiFi
Exceptionally friendly front desk.
Hot breakfast

Cons:
You hear the train come through.
If you have the bedroom door shut it is hard to regulate the temp in the bedroom.
Not a lot of wall outlets.

Overall, this was a good place to stay. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Richie G, General Manager at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the newly renovated Residence Inn Memphis Germantown. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast, and friendly staff. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience with service so memorable. I hope nto see you again in the near future.

Richie
Wylie, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had tried another Residence Inn twice, and we liked the kitchenette style to save some money on meals. This one did not disappoint. Clean rooms, hallways, and gym were great. The breakfast was good with lots of variety. Coffee was always available in the lobby. (We did wash the dishes in our room before using them... not sure how to evaluate a room's dishes other than washing them yourself. The room included a dishwasher.)

The neighborhood is nice for an extended stay. A drugstore and grocery are within walking distance, with a Target just a block away.

The railroad is across the street and they do blow the whistle.

Room Tip: The railroad across the street is loud. If that bothers you, you might want to look elsewhere. A roo...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our newly renovated Residence Inn. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and coffee. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Longboat Key, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed two nights for a wedding...everything about the hotel is average, and that's fine. However, I needed a safe for some personal items, and they were unable to provide the keys to their safe deposit boxes. They offered the boxes at their sister property the Fairfield Inn... They didn't have keys for their boxes either. How is that possible? They are in the hospitality business. I was assured by the District mgr and the assistant mgr that they would resolve the problem immediately ... It was never resolved . I'm sorry didn't help me... What I needed was the problem solved. The morning we left, the manager offered his apologies , which didn't help me, I'd already heard enough of those. I used the incompetent word, and he was offended, however, I can't think of another word that fits the situation.

• Stayed October 2014
Richie G, General Manager at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, December 9, 2014
I appreciate you letting us know about your recent experience at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown. I apologize f or the confusion and miss communication with the safe deposit boxes at both properties. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. I hope to see you again and thank you being a guest.

Chardon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

I like the idea of a small kitchen, table in a hotel room. Some people like to be catered to, but I am a more do it myselfer. We had been traveling for almost 3 weeks and stayed in a lot of hotels, but this is the one I am most comfortable in. It looks clean, neat and enough room to move about. The bed is comfortable, We go out to eat, but it is nice to have a refrigerator or microwave if you want it. My husband loves popcorn and his iced tea mix. I am not in a hotel to live the rest of my life, it is basically a place to sleep and relax, which I did here. I found the staff friendly and did not have any problems for the 2 night we stayed.

Green Features: Not sure about this practice, other than the water for towels and sheets
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leeting us know about your recent experience. We love that you love Residence Inn. My staff and I at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown strive for excellence, and it is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for being a loyal guest.

newark ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

I have never stayed at a Residence Inn and I probably won't again. The suite was clean, the bedrooms were small. Details were lacking, one bathroom had tissues the other did not, only one small trash can etc. The towel bar fell off the wall (without being touched) and the the handicap rail was not far behind, these were obvious and apparently not addressed by maintenance and housekeeping. The exterior door to the building malfunctioned and keys would not work. We notified the front desk on Saturday early evening, When we returned to the hotel Sunday evening the door still had not been repaired. It would have saved numerous guests time and frustration if a sign had been posted.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Residence Inn Memphis Germantown. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. All the issues you encountered have been addressed. I hope to see you back in the future to see the issues were not indicative of the property.

Richie Gentry

Been to Residence Inn Memphis Germantown? Share your experiences!