“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Germantown
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I was in town for 3 nights with my Wife and two Daughters. We chose to stay in Germantown for geographic reasons. The hotel was very clean inside and out. Breakfast was awesome, I couldn't get my girls away from the waffle maker. All of the employs were extremely friendly and very willing to offer assistance each time we passed them, they all seemed to be working together to make our stay pleasant., always asking how they could help us. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I use to go there for business trip with my spouse. I would say this place is worth for me and better that hilton in that area.They have very good verity of Breakfast for both veg and non-veg people. Staff is very good and provide great service.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was, by far, the worst place I have ever stayed in over 50 years of traveling around the world. The suite was filthy and crawling with bugs. The carpet had not been swept in a very very long time. The towels in the bathroom had been used, were still wet, smelled, were rags, and had been hung back up for us to use. The bathroom had not been cleaned. There was poop in the toilet and dirt in the bathtub! The television didn't work, the sheets on the bed were dirty and threadbare, and the torn and filthy matress pad under the sheets was fully visible under the sheets. For the first time ever, I slept in my jeans, sweater, and socks so that I didn't have to touch the sheets. The refrigerator made a horrible noise throughout the night so it was impossible to sleep. The thermostat didn't work and we about froze. We had planned to stay three nights. We stayed one and would not have stayed that night had it not been so late. I have told everyone that I know about this hotel/motel. It was truly the worst place I have ever stayed!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere but here. You could not do worse!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Germantown hotels

New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a week. The hotel was roomy and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner were included most days, but were not very good. The rooms were very large but not clean and were in terrible need of updating.
The bathroom was covered in red and black mold. It was so bad that I borrowed bleach from the front desk and cleaned the bathroom myself. It was completely unacceptable. The tub looked like it had not been cleaned in months. There was also someone else's pubic hair on the bathroom floor.
The kitchen was old and out of date. The plates on the cabinets were not clean and I had to rewash them before I used them.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable but not as updated and as clean as they need to be.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lebanon, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times and it's comfortable with polite staff. It's in a good location near (with a car) to many restaurants and shopping. I found it to be quiet and the breakfast was good. However I went down around 9am and the cold items had already been put away. When I asked about breakfast being served until 9:30am, I was quickly taken into the pantry and I was able to get yogurt and milk.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kalamazoo, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel because the Courtyard was booked. I am currently a Marriott Gold Member. This hotel was awful. I first checked in and went to investigate my room. I have been doing this now religiously because of problems with bed bugs. To my surprise when I moved away the top mattress, there were indeed black things that looked like dead bugs to me along with hairs all over the bed. I immediately left and requested a new room at the front desk.

I was given a handicap room. The room was not cleaned well but did not have any problems on the mattress. Unfortunately later in the evening I discovered hairs on the toilet, in the bathtub and stains all over the bathroom wall.

I also tried to turn on the heat in the room because it was a chilly evening. To my dismay I determined the heat was not working at all and woke up to a chilly 60 degrees in my room.

I have stayed in Residence Inns before and this particular hotel is not up to standards.

Be very cautious if you choose to stay and double-check your room is clean and functioning before unpacking. Suggest the Courtyard which is much higher quality and service. If booked, go to the Marriott by the Airport.

Room Tip: Be very cautious if you choose to stay and double-check your room is clean and functioning before un...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Accommodations are functional but not up to RI standards. Soundproofing needed so train doesn't disturb guests' sleep. Updating worn furnishings would improve comfort & eye appeal. (Bedroom was more cramped than typical-sized RI bdrm.)

Best serves as a place to lay ones head (with earplugs if within earshot of train).

Nice breakfast & modest evening meal (hoped for healthier options). Kitchenette is ideal if you've time to prepare meals.

Situated in lovely residential area.

• Stayed November 2011

Been to Residence Inn Memphis Germantown? Share your experiences!