“Need a place for Wedding Guests to Stay?? Definitely Recommend!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown, TN 38138   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Germantown
Atlanta, Georgia
“Need a place for Wedding Guests to Stay?? Definitely Recommend!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I noticed the reviews on this hotel from this site and thought this might be the perfect place to have my wedding guests stay! Sure enough- I was right! The second you walk through the doors you are welcomed by a warm and friendly staff. The hotel has that fresh scent smell and it is followed up by being very clean! They made my wedding planning easy--- I did not have to worry about my guests as I knew they would be taken care of. The feedback we got from our friends and family was nothing but postive and how much they enjoyed their stay. While the hotel does supply great food- they are also surrounded by wonderful restaurants. The hotel also followed up with me after all the wedding festivities to make sure all our needs were met and if there was anything they may need to improve on....my reply to that was- everything was perfect! Again- definitely recommend this hotel for a comfortable place to stay!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

A large number of friends and family stayed here for our son's wedding in Germantown. I was especially impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and helpfulness of the staff. All rooms were quite large for a hotel room and there was ample choice for breakfast. The indoor pool was heated and felt wonderful. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be good ones.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GM-HolidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown and for providing such a great review. We are so happy to see that you and your family shared amazing moments.

I will make sure to reward the entire team with your kind and touching words. We do feel honored to have had the pleasure to host you and your family who now are part of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown family!

Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Our daughter has moved to Germantown this year and we had stayed in two other hotels on visits and neither were close to her home, but more importantly, they weren't as clean as I had hoped. I shop around for rates and if we are paying over $100 a night, the least I am looking for is cleanliness. The third time was a charm! We were in town for Christmas and stayed for 5 nights. The woman at the front desk each morning was not only friendly, but she was watching over the breakfast service, and I saw her doing laundry as well. (I also saw the gal in the afternoon shift helping with laundry.). The housekeepers didn't speak a lot of English but were very sweet. There were two males working at the desk who were quite nice. We are returning in a couple of weeks and I will be making reservations again here.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GM-HolidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for your recent visit at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown and for such a candid review. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel.

Nothing would have made us happier than the kind words you chose to share with us. We continuously strive to give our valued guests the best experience imaginable.

I will make sure to share your compliments with the entire hotel team.

We cordially invite you to visit the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown again very soon.

Delray Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here for a few days beds room was clean. Staff spoke creole to me :) didnt get to enjoy bk there bc there was a chick fil a right next door lol.I used the business center which was convenient. The lobby was clean and the staf was nice. I like that the hotel was make of what appeared to be all brick walls.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for giving the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown the pleasure to count you among our valued guests and for providing such a wonderful review.

Your positive comments will only motivate us to do better. I will certainly share your kind words with our entire team.

Please do contact me at the hotel when you would like to stay with us again as we would love to welcome you back!

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This motel is away from heavy freeway traffic and railroad tracks. The room was spacious and clean. The front desk staff were friendly and the breakfast is better than in some other motel chains. I have stayed in several motels while visiting family in this area and will stay here again.

Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Beautiful hotel, perfectly clean, and very friendly, helpful staff. I would stay there again anytime I'm in Memphis. There isn't a sign, so it's easy to miss. I'm guessing its an ordinance because no businesses have free-standing signs in that area. Just pay attention to street signs and you won't have a problem.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for being our guest and for taking the time to kindly review us.

We are very happy to notice that your experience with us was a success.

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay! I will make sure to share your compliments with the entire hotel team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Germantown.

Memphis, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our family of six needed a place to stay for 5 days while our floors were being refinished. The HI Express was just what we needed to continue our regular routine of work and school. Our reservation was handled with efficiency, the young man at the desk (Steve) went beyond the call of duty to be helpful and friendly. The breakfast area was clean and well-tended each morning. Our rooms were perfectly maintained and very comfortable. The indoor pool was a plus for our children. I used the exercise room often. We would definitely stay there again.

Rick Patel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown? Share your experiences!