“Amazing stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Germantown
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Amazing stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at numerous fairfield inns and this has been the best one by far. The building has went through a remodel and the inside and out look like it was built yesterday. The rooms were clean and the decor was nice. Breakfast was also great. The night auditor was extremely helpful not to often i meet a night auditor with his professionalism. The hotel is located ina very nice area and close to anything in memphis you need to get too.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jason Q, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you Brian for letting us know about your recent experience at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed breakfast and the clean property. I will pass along to the staff. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable stay. We hope too see you again in the future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Benton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently booked a reservation online. After finding out that it was through some 3rd party booking service, with no name or no correct number and no information about my reservation, I was in tears!
So I called Fairfield Inn directly to see what was going on and if they had recieved the reservation. I spoke with Devone several times through the evening. He patiently worked his way through the line of parties, calling for me as an advocate!
He did the talkiing while I waited on the phone in fear that I had been scammed along with the Fairfield Inn.
Finally he reached the end of the chain. He asked that they send me an email that clearly gave a name and all pertinant information.
Earlier I did not think that rest and sleep would be a part of my night......But, THANKS to Devone, a restful night is soon to come.
My Family & I have use both hotels, Fairfield and Residence, we have always had lovely stays, great service, and made family memories. Give them a try, if there is a problem call Devone, he will make sure your have a restful night! Thanks Devone!!!!!

phone. tif I called had any of my information!s about in tears! After many phone calls to very strange companies not having my information The Charge had gone through! No number and not even realizing what i di

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Richie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Gayle, thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our newly renovated Fairfiels Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown. I appreciate you letting us know about the service you received from Devone. I will pass your comments along to Devone. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Hamilton, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to give Jason Quinn the manager at this location a shout out!! We booked a room and requested a roll a way bed for a last minute addition to our guest list (Grandmother) the night before we arrived we received a call from the desk attendant on duty stating the roll away did not fit in the room we booked!!! Needless to say sleep was horrible..4 Adults and 1 child in 2 queen beds...uggh!!! The second night the manager was on duty and we asked again if we could squeeze the roll a way into the room.. after telling him about the call and our very uncomfortable night..he was very surprised and apologized for the inconvenience... Immediately brought the single size roll a way (that fit and had ample room to spare) and a pint of ice cream for the kids!!! We all had a great nights rest thanks to this Great Manager Jason Quin!!!!

Room Tip: This location is parallel to train tracks!! But beds are VERY comfortable!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Leah,

We appreciate you letting us know about your recent experience at our Newly Renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown. The staff will be thrilled to hear your comments. It is always our intent for every guest to have a pleasurable stay. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Great stay. Very clean, comfortable room. Nice pool. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Very accommodating for families with small children. Quiet, safe area. Close to everything but very quiet and private. Would stay again anytime!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Ken P, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, March 19, 2015
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff will be delighted to hear your comments. It will be our pleasure to host you again in the near future. Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015

Davone was davonderful. He was very patient with our group of over 100 students. We had the best service from him out of the 4 hotels we stayed at during our trip. He was attentive and welcoming and he did his job very well. All of our staff were extremely impressed with him.

• Stayed February 2015
Ken P, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, March 2, 2015
Thank you for the kind words. We have already mentioned your review to our staff. They were thrilled to learn of the positive experience that your group had. We strive to provide excellent customer service. We would love to host you again when you travel back to the Memphis area.
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2015

I had a one night business trip and this hotel was recommended by a friend. I was greeted by a friendly desk clerk and was off to my room promptly. The room was neat and clean, the bed was comfortable, and the internet speed is good. There is a liquor store and a Walgreens within a block of the hotel if you forget anything. The ice machine works well and the pool area is very nice. The only downside is Norfolk Southern has a track across the street so you do hear the trains during the day, I didn't hear any trains at night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side, away from the trains
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Ken P, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, February 3, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn Germantown. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service. Your kind words will be an encouragement to them. We would love to host you again.
Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014 via mobile

The issues with room 111 are three fold, 1) it is smaller than the other rooms, 2) in is next to the pool and 3) the toilet is not bolted to the floor correctly causing it to wobble. The issue with management is 1) I had booked this hotel for four nights, so you would think they would put us in regular room, 2) we made reservations three months in advance so you would think they could have tagged a room, it wasn't a surprise we were coming and 3) the manager on duty stated that she's only been for 6 months and didn't know the room was smaller - sorry I don't buy the story.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jason Q, Manager at Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown, responded to this review, December 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown. It is always our intentions for every guest to have a pleasurable stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your last stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown. I want you to klnow that the issues you encountered are not indicative of this hotel, and we would like to regain your trust. Thank you for being a loyal guest, and hope you decide to choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown for your lodging needs when visiting the area.

Been to Fairfield Inn Memphis Germantown? Share your experiences!