“OK if you don't need fast internet” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Gallatin

You added Quality Inn Gallatin to your Saves list
Quality Inn Gallatin
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Village Green Crossing, Gallatin, TN 37066 (Formerly Jameson Inn Gallatin)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Mpls
“OK if you don't need fast internet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Room was OK, staff was friendly, location is good, but the internet is painfully slow. So don't plan on any complex tasks if you need to do some work online. I mentioned it to the front desk and they said they have complained to the owners, but no changes have been made.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear MplsDon:

Thanks for staying with us at the Quality Inn of Gallatin. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms with great service. I was sorry to hear that the internet did not work for you as it should and wanted to let you know that we have an upgrade of equipment that should take care of the problem at hand. Hopefully very soon we will be getting those upgrades and the high speed internet will be up and speedy.
We hope that you will give us another chance at the Quality Inn of Gallatin and look forward to your visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This inn, soon to become a Choice property, was fairly full over Thanksgiving, 2012. We had called ahead to ask for a quiet room, and that's just what we got. I appreciate the good service, decent breakfast which included yogurt and a few extras, and especially a comfortable room with firm beds and quiet. I recommend the rooms in the 120-220 area which are at the end of the main building. The other building faces the outdoor pool and has a nearby Cracker Barrel with more potential for disturbances.

Room Tip: Rooms 120/220 at end of main building are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear LoveToTravelGA:

Thank you so much for the great comments about our Quality Inn in Gallatin. We pride ourselves on great service, clean and comfortable rooms and a deluxe breakfast.
When you last stayed with us we were still a Jameson Inn so make sure when you make your reservations to return we are now a Quality Inn but we have the same great service and clean rooms, just a name change, same great service and we now have a loyalty program!

We look forward to you returning to Gallatin and staying with us.

SIncerely,
Centralia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I brought a Men's Basketball team into Gallatin and the management and staff really went out of their way to make out stay great. They were very helpful with meals, laundry, directions, and service with our rooms. They worked very hard to meet our needs and help us with a group of 15. The hospitality and professionalism were way above the standard. I would rate our experience at the Jameson Inn as first class in all aspects..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
gallatinji, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Brain H:

Thanks so much for the positive comments you gave us in Gallatin. We pride ourselves on professionalism and customer satisfaction. We always try to work with our guests for all their needs to make their stay the best they can have.
Again thank you for your great comments and we look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Tonya
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I had gone to visit our son in the area. I had never stayed at the Jameson Inn, but booked the reservation on line. We arrived earlier than planned hours before the check in time and my husband was not feeling well. I called the desk to see if we might be able to check in earlier for him to rest. The clerk was so helpful, within 30 minutes we were in our room resting. The room was clean,very comfortable and quiet. Rooms have a small refrig, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, flat screen TV, etc. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. It is not a fancy hotel with all the extras, but all I needed. Rooms have outside entrances, and we were lucky to be on ground floor and parked right at our door. All the staff at the Jameson Inn were so friendly and helpful. The area is convenient to shopping and restaurants, (with a Cracker Barrel right next door)..,I will definitely stay on my next visit to Gallatin/Hendersonville, TN. .

Room Tip: If you book on line all the options may not be shown, ask the clerk when checking in if a certain ty...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
gallatinji, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Jangwil:

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves in a clean and friendly hotel and are so glad you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you again for staying with us!

Tonya
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I needed a room for an upcoming softball tournament with my 11-yr old daughter, so I reserved my room in advance through Hotwire, and got a great deal. Everyone else stayed at the big hotel across the street, paid $40/night more. I was a bit worried--never stayed in a Jameson Inn before--but felt better when I saw management responded to each review. That is unusual. I called a few nights before and requested 2 beds. I showed up late Friday night and found that the hotel had given my 2-bed room away. However, they quickly found another room (214) for us. The room was smaller than most, but extremely clean and well appointed. The beds were small but extremely comfortable. TV was huge. Frig, microwave, coffee maker were superb....you get the picture. Free wireless was a big plus. I was especially pleased to have a digital thermostat in the room--did not expect that in a 2-star hotel. We woke up and went to breakfast and had a great time. My daughter loved the fresh, heart-shaped waffles. If you could add sausauge or bacon, it'd go from an outstanding to top of its class. But that is a nit. Our softball tournament was cancelled due to rain, and we actually left about 10 hrs after checking in....lost a night's stay (pre-paid) which was a bummer. But I can't say enough good things. Only nits: beds are not big enough for more than 1 adult, and my room (214) needed some painting around the door frame. It looked like the door had been broken in (no kidding) because there was unpainted areas where the deadbolts are.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
gallatinji, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear ff0101:

Thanks for your positive comments about our great hotel. We strive to have clean rooms and a friendly staff with lots of extra amenities for our guests. The room that you were in actually had a small boy in it that decided to pick the paint off around the door where it had cracked and we have that on our maintenance list to be repainted. I am sorry that you thought that it had been broken into because we are actually located in a very safe area. Again thanks for staying with us at the Jameson Inn and we hope to see you in the future.

Tonya Barnhill – Hotel Manager
Sherrard, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The staff was helpful, and the room was about what you would expect for an older motel. The breakfast was heavy on carbs, and a hard-boiled egg was the only protein choice, again about what you would expect, but certainly nothing special. It was inexpensive, and we pretty much only used the room to sleep in, so a good buy for us for the money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
gallatinji, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Steven A.

I first want to thank you for staying with us at the Jameson Inn of Gallatin but I was sorry to hear that your stay was just okay. We have clean rooms with lots of great amenities including new 37" flat panel TV"s, dreamuim beds with lots of pillows, microwwave/refrigerators in every room, free WiFi, swimming pool and a fitness center not to mention that we are walking distance to so many great restaurants.
I hope that you will give us another chance when you pass through Gallatin.

Tonya Barnhill, Hotel Manager
Bethel, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Family and business took me to Gallatin, Tennessee this past June for what I expected to be 10-14 days. A number of unexpected changes kept me there nearly 5 weeks! I originally started out staying at another hotel (which shall remain nameless here) because it was a few $$$ cheaper. When I awoke the 2nd morning to find BEDBUGS I immediately left all my belongings including my suitcase behind and abandoned ship! Homeless and with no reservations, I frantically began searching for another hotel. I found the Jameson and Tonya was incredibly friendly and accommodating on the phone. She hooked me up a great rate and in I went. After my horrific experience at the previous hotel I checked out everything in the room with a microscope every day and it was always clean and perfect!
As I said, my trip kept extending and extending. I would book for 3 or 4 days and inevitably have to extend another week. I must have gone to the office 4 or 5 times to add more days. Each and every single time they managed to make it happen-even when it wasn't easy. They even managed to keep me in the same room for the entire 4+ weeks and at the same great rate that Tonya had gotten me originally. I just can't say enough about the staff-they are what really made it great. Tonya the day manager was awesome. The young lady who managed nights was also very friendly, helpful, and attentive (something you don't always find on the night shift). The very nice lady who did housekeeping for my room almost became like family as she couldn't help but notice how long my stay was going. I missed her when she had a day off!
The location is great right at the intersection of Hwy109 and Gallatin Rd. There are about a dozen good restaurants within easy walking distance ranging from fast food to sit down dining. The rooms are super clean which meant a lot to me after my previous trauma. The staff are as friendly and accommodating as I have ever seen. There is even a pool if you're into that. The value is unbelievable as their rates are about half of all the other chains I've looked at. I will most definitely be staying there again each and every time I am in Gallatin and I would HIGHLY recommend it to any other travelers who like clean, safe, friendly accommodations at a great rate..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
gallatinji, General Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Chris T:

Thanks so much for the positive comments about Gallatin. I am a District Manager and this is always a treat to hear from one of our guest about how positive your stay was. I agree that Tonya is a top notch Hotel Manager as well as the complete staff in Gallatin. They are always anxious to help and take care of the many guests that stay there. Again thank you so much for the great comments and we hope that you will be back to visit us soon in Gallatin!

Vicky Crandell, District Manager

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!