“Enjoyed it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ashburn, Virginia
“Enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went with my daughter in law and two small grandchildren. They have awesome deals for the little ones. A couple of bucks and you get Mac and cheese and milk and applesauce. This restaurant was a good size and there were lots of folks there for lunch. I ordered the club sandwich with a side,,and it was very good.,my daughter I law loves their chicken salad and says it is the best she has ever eaten. They have wonderful big glasses of all kinds of fun iced tea, like peach tea or blueberry tea, and different flavored of lemonade. Big, lots of ice, see through with a top and straw, and it hit the spot on a warm day.
The other dishes going by...the the soups, salads, etc. looked very good too. I felt like the portions were good, the price was right, and it had a very welcoming atmosphere Would definitely go back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

ALABAMA
“Wait/great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were visiting from out of town and we love McAlister's we look for one in every city we go. My daughter and I went approximately 6:30 p.m. to get a to go order. The restaurant had maybe 6 table with people eating at them two with people waiting for food so not crowded at all. We ordered ours to go. 2 French dip sandwiches one with fruit cup,drink and cookie and an order of Nachos with a drink, chips and a cookie. The staff was very friendly very accommodating, but the wait for the food was longer than expected. My only suggestion would be for the staff to work on the wait time for customers. The food was great we definitely will dine here again. I will recommend this to friends.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leiper's Fork, Tennessee
“Soup time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Very affordable and great food! I always get the Cheddar cheese soup and grilled chicken salad. It is delicious! We go for lunch often. This is one our favorite lunch spots!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, TN
“Great meal and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We love McAlister's deli, food and incredible ice tea. All of the sandwiches are awesome and the sweet tea is the best ever!

Visited April 2013
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“Good Soup/Salad Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

There are a number of sandwich options and some nice, original soups. You can also get fruit or chips with your sandwich, depending on your healthy mood! They are friendly and the food has been consistently good.

• Visited January 2013