“like 4 course value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“like 4 course value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

They got a new server named Rhonda who anticipated our every need and kept the dinner pace perfect. Service has varied in the past. We were surprised at the size of entrees of this special $15 offer and everyone liked theirs. It was nice to have something different b/c we usually just return for the crab alfredo occasionally.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Montgomery, Alabama
“Consistent Quality of food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We celebrated a birthday here for the second time and were as pleased as we were the first visit. The staff was friendly and attentive on a very busy night and the food was served quickly. I will definitely dine here again when in the area.

Visited May 2013
Camdenton, Missouri
“Had lunch here two days in a row”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great service. I went at lunch and it was fairly busy but I was immediately seated. I was immediately greeted by my pleasant server and I never had to ask for anything as she was very attentive. The garlic rolls are fantastic and worth the trip (I don't have a Red Lobster close) but I enjoyed my lunch (I love their Caesar side salad). It was a great experience with excellent quick service. My lunch was exactly what I ordered and served fresh. I enjoyed it so much I went back the second day and received the same kind of treatment. If I ever travel back, I would go here again. Lunch value is very good considering all you get for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Always great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited 3 times in May 2013. I took various people with me, both small and large group. Each time the food was consistantly excellent and the service very attentive and personable. We ordered crab legs and Maine Lobster tail which were excellant dishes.The salads were cold and fresh.Their bisquits are legendary. We met some delightful servers. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anderson, South Carolina
“Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were traveling and stopped here for lunch. The food was very good, and our server was outstanding! We got the meal deal and were very satisfied. We would definitely recommend this place!

• Visited April 2013