“Franklin's little Secret!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 297 Restaurants in Franklin
Tennessee
“Franklin's little Secret!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2008

I almost didn't write a review b/c I consider this a locals only type place. But since I always take our out of town guests here I figure I better share it with the rest!
This restaurant is in a house off Old Hillsboro Road across from Grassland Family Care.

The usual lunch crowd consists of the construction workers outside on the tables (b/c of the dirt and mud i'm sure), Country Music stars, writers, producers etc. as well as business professionals on lunch. Seriously a wide range and its b/c once you go there the food is addicting. If you really want good southern home cooked meals this is the place to go in Franklin.

Some of my favorites are Chicken Broccoli casserole and Barbara's Catfish. Delicious. Menu changes daily but don't forget to bring a little extra cash and pick up a bag of her homemade rolls (day old are the best)!!!