“Nice Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great entertainment and good food , Love the feel of an English pub! The service is always good and I Love the steak and biscuits.

Visited November 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Just raised prices by 20 - 50%”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Bunganut Pig was one of my favorite local spots. Good food. The reason we went there often was mainly value for money. The owners have now removed our reason for going there. They have raised ALL food and most drink prices overnight by 20 - 50%. AN appetizer that was $8...is now $12. A burger that was $8...is now $11. A glass of wine that was $8...is now $12+. What the heck?

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, FL
“Eat outside if it is a nice day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had some great cheeseburgers here after we toured the Lotz house. they have a number of tables outside and it was a beautiful day when we were there. Looks like this might be a fun place at night too.

Visited October 2012
Florida
“Hope it was an off day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was my second visit to the Bunganut Pig. When I was there in July, I had a great lunch and great service. The homemade chips were outstanding on that visit. Knew I wanted to return on my next visit. I did return for lunch at the end of September. Most of the tables were reserved for a tour group that kept delaying their arrival. We grabbed the only unoccupied table that wasn't reserved. After waiting a long time for service, we ordered our meals. The homemade chips weren't available...disappointing. We ordered the bacon-burger sliders. The tour group arrived and our dismal service went to almost no service. Our bacon-burger sliders arrived with no bacon. I had a difficult time catching our waiter's attention. When the small side of bacon arrived, it was delivered by a non-wait staff member. The food was good but not as good as on my first visit. I will give it one more try on my next visit...knowing that any one can have a bad day.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Strange name, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great atmosphere and excellent food. If you visit the Lotz house you get 10 % off. Very nice outdoor patio if you can take the heat.

Visited September 2012