“Really good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 324 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Pegram, Tennessee
“Really good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is slowly becoming a favorite chain for us. We were here for lunch the Saturday before Christmas. Hardly anyone was there to eat, I think everyone was to busy shopping. We were seated immediately. We actually had 2 waiters serving us which meant super service!

I have their rewards program and had recieved an email with a buy one get one free entree offer. They accepted it just buy getting the codes from the email on my phone.

We had an appetizer and 2 entrees. All were served just as ordered and in a timely manner.

We didn't visit the restrooms so I can't comment on them. But the restaurant and bar area were clean.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tenn.
“JUST O.K.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have had pretty good luck there recently. This time we were not so lucky, service was very good, food not so good! Not much more to say!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“My favorite chain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've had my "Give Me More Stripes" card for over 10 years, so you can say I'm a fan. I'll take anything with their Jack Daniels sauce! And for a special treat, I love their brownie obsession! Yum!

Visited September 2013
Ontario Canada
“So much better than our last Friday's dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Last fall we had a horrible TGI Friday's experience in Myrtle Beach. Being Canadian we don't eat there often and I've been skeptical of trying another one while across the border shopping for the day. We did decide to give it a try at the Cool Springs location on our drive home from Destin Florida to Ontario Canada. We arrived around 5:30pm on a Saturday. We were greeted, seated and taken care of promptly. Our 2 year old was fussy and miserable from being in the car all day long so our server had the kitchen staff bump our kids' meals to the front of the line while my husband walked around outside with the baby! Kids food all came as ordered and FAST! Our salads came up quickly thereafter and we were all finished and ready to move on in no time. Our server was, perhaps, overly attentive, asking repeatedly if we had everything and if everything was okay, but I'll take that service over the awful service we'd had 6 months prior any day.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brentwood, TN
“Disappointing Friday's Restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Decided to have an early (5:00 p.m.) dinner on Sunday, March 10 at Friday's Restaurant on Cool Springs Boulevard. We were greeted at the door. We sat in the bar area to watch some ball games and have dinner. 6 other people were in the bar area. It took 10 minutes before anyone came to the table to take our drink order. We eventually placed our meal order. The food arrived ok. Nobody came to check that everything was prepared properly. When a server finally came to the table, we just asked for the check. Very poor service. Never saw a Manager. We won't be going back.

• Visited March 2013