“Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing out of this World” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Monticello, Arkansas
“Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing out of this World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is my second time to dine at this restaurant. The staff were kind, considerate, and efficient. But it was the dressing that brought me back. I have a milk allergy and so many places just offer the standard dressings. I explained the allergy and the waiter immediately suggested this dressing. It was wonderful. If they bottled it I would would buy it. My husband was pleased with the meals and the portion size. The wait staff was efficient without trying to be your best friend. I will go again whenever I am in the Memphis area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Always good & a step above most!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant. Quality food, low lighting for ambience & overall always bangin! Wish they expanded their menu a bit, but still 1 of my go to spots in Cool Springs.

Visited May 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Consistently excellent food in a pleasant atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been a customer of J Alexander's in Franklin for years. Their food is consistently excellent; the restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere; their servers always give you the best service. I would like them to be a little more varied in their menu selections. You should definitely give this restaurant a try.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Berlin, Wi
“Worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our table had a wide range of entrées, from burgers, fish, steak Maui, and filet. All were presented and served to the exact way of preparation we asked our server. The orzo and wild rice is a must have. If that wasn't enough, the carrot cake we shared for dessert, was served warm with the frosted topping melting as we were eating....saying it was delicious does not do it justice.

Visited May 2014
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

J. Alexanders has quickly become my favorite restaurant in the Cool Springs area. Good, consistent food. Interesting, different dishes that never disappoint. Fantastic salads and steaks! I just love this place! Only wish it was easier to get in to. Call-ahead seating is a big help during busy times to cut your wait time!!