“The Best I've Found” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Music City
“The Best I've Found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Being from Texas, I am serious about my Mexican food. This has consistently been my favorite place to go since moving here. A big deciding factor for me is always the salsa. Here you can get 2 types, both of which are excellent.
The service has always been friendly and efficient, even during busy times and the prices are reasonable. Everything that I have ordered has been flavorful and of high quality unlike most other Mexican restaurants in the Nashville area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Franklin, Tennessee
1,325 reviews 1,325 reviews
“Good mexican and good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Have recently been going to Garcia's for lunch with co-workers and was liking what I was seeing and having.. Had great service and excellent fresh fish taco's the first time I went. I also went with my wife on a date and had some great magarita's..(The best in town or I have ever had). The biggest issue my wife and i had is we got a basket of chips and in the bottom/middle of basket was a couple of chips that had guacamole on them. (The type of chips that would be dipped in guacamole). We ordered just chips if you understand what i am saying. Needless to say my wife will not return because she feels that it is unclean..To top it off we showed the owner and they gave us another basket of chips..No apologies or concession. Found it odd.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Excellent Margaritas - worth the trip alone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Ate here with a couple of business associates last week. The location is a little hard to find, it doesnt look like much from the outside. I ordered the steak fajitas and they were very good. The chips were good, not outstanding, but good...they tasted like a very good version of what you can find in a grocery store. The hot sauce was a little "tomatoey" for me, but had excellent heat. What was really remarkable were the frozen margaritas...I am a real margarita snob...from what I remember (hah!) we just ordered the "house" frozen margarita...good blend of tequila, lime and sweetness...EXCELLENT

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tokyo, Japan
“The best Mexican in Nashville and it's not even close”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Garcia's is a great find - stuck in a sort of blah strip center where shops tend to come and go. The best Mexican in Nashville -- with some of your typical Mexican fare plus some specialties and seafood. The food is by far the freshest you will get at any Mexican restaurant in Nashville. Highly recommend

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thomasville, Georgia
“My favorite Mexican restaurant in the Nashville Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Don't miss Garcia's if you want an authentic Mexican meal. If you're looking for something smothered in cheese, Garcia's is not the restaurant for you: head to Taco Bell instead. Garcia's offers fresh fish dishes with great sauces and the very, very best chicken fajitas I've ever eaten: no grease, just flavor! The fish tacos are the best I've ever had and are not to be missed. The servers are very friendly and efficient and a meal here is fairly easy on the budget. Delicious!

• Visited October 2011