“GOOD FOOD AND ACCOMMODATING WAITRESS” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
TN
“GOOD FOOD AND ACCOMMODATING WAITRESS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband, daughter, 14 month-old grandson, and I had lunch here. My daughter and I both eat gluten-free and the restaurant had excellent choices. Our waitress was eager to accommodate us when I asked about different items on the menu. My daughter and I finally decided on a combo of a chicken salad sandwich (on really good GF bread), salad with honey mustard dressing, and a cup of creamy chicken rice soup. I also had the fruit tea. Everything was tasty! My husband had the casserole of the day, which was a chicken noodle and he said it was good. We ordered off the kids' menu for my grandson--he had a pimento cheese sandwich, a coffee mug full of mandarin oranges, and a small cup of raisins. The only problem I saw was that the sandwich was piled very high with pimento cheese--we had to mash it down to break into bites for him and the filling was overflowing. So that was a bit too much sandwich for a kid to handle. For dessert, we tried the gluten-free I loved the rustic atmosphere with the brick wall and the lovely graphic art of Franklin on the walls. If I come back to Franklin anytime soon, I would love to eat here again!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and thought it was yummy! They had soups, salads, sandwiches and even some heartier type dishes like chicken and dumplings. I tried the poppy seed chicken dish. It was delicious! They had some desserts that looked amazing but I was too full to even contemplate trying one of these. I would definitely come back!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Poppyseed chicken YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I always get the poppyseed chicken. It is WONDERFUL. The rolls are out of this world and its aways enjoyable each time I visit. The staff is friendly and very prompt even when they are busy. Its fun to look in the glass case to see what the desert of the day is. Even though I am usually so stuffed and not able to have desert, the desert always looks wonderful.

Visited March 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Girl friends' lunch here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Cozy, fun delicious place to meet up with your girlfriends and enjoy a wonderful selection of salads, entree and desserts They have the best fruit tea in town! Also the perfect after Church on Sunday place for lunch!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Franklin, Tennessee
“A real Southern lunch treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Love this place. Welcoming, reasonably priced and with Southern classics like their delicious Chicken casserole and complimentary homemade dinner rolls this is an excellent place to eat lunch. They have gluten free menu items too.

• Visited February 2013