“Authentic Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Austin, Texas
“Authentic Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Excellent thai food at good prices. I got the Larb, chicken Satay and salad and it was all great. Nice selection of asian beers too.

Visited March 2014

“Lunch on a Thursday ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were greeted immediately and told to sit where we wanted. Most lunches come with choice of soup or egg roll. Both my husband and I chose soup with our order of Pad Thai. The soup was fresh, light, and flavorful. My pad thai was really good. I would go back just for that. My husband ordered his spicy. On a scale of 1-5 he ordered a 3. It was soo spicy every bite was painful. Just a heads up. Service was efficient and food came out quick.

Cleveland, Ohio
“A bit uneven but worth a second chance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went on a Friday evening and there was a bit of a rush on take out food, but it was not too busy for eat-in. The service was earnest but not entirely professional, not surprising for an obviously family-run place. The egg rolls were excellent and the crab rangoon was obviously hand-made and excellent as well. the chicken soup, provided with the meals, was pretty much broth and frozen veggies (corn, carrots, peas), so it was OK. The red curry was outstanding, but the shrimp lo mein was only fair, and the pho was somewhat above average. As with many such places, the soft drinks and iced tea seemed watered down.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, Tennessee
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Siam several weeks ago and ate the Thom Ka soup, pad woon sen, and ginger pork. Everything was excellent! I am an instructor at a cooking school so I know good food when I taste it! My mouth waters just thinking about the food at Siam! We ordered take-out this week and had the pad see ew. Delicious. I'm going back for more tonight! The chef is from Southeast Asia and she knows how to cook not only Thai, but also Laotian! The owner's daughter served us and was as sweet as can be. We have eaten asian food all over Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville, TN, and this is our new favorite restaurant. I can't say enough good things about the food. They also serve lunch portions all day so you can get a smaller portion for less money at dinner time if you prefer that. Go to Siam Pad Thai. You won't regret it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Tasty Offerings with a Great Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The menu is simple but has a lot of choices. The Pad Kro Pao with chicken was well seasoned but not much Thai heat. The drunken noodles were also well seasoned but again not real spicy. I would suggest specifying when you order for the level of heat you like. The egg roll was small and was not served with a dipping sauce. the house soup was plain and basic but enjoyable.

The restaurant is small and sparse on the decor but the food and service were good. it made a quick and enjoyable lunch.

• Visited March 2013