“Trendy Chic but not authentic” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 315 restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta
“Trendy Chic but not authentic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

In town for business and this was right by the hotel. At first glance, it's a modern, trendy spot for twenty-somethings not what I was expecting but was tasteful. The menu was American Mexician and not what I really wanted. I wanted Familia de Mexcio soul food. The food was ok. I had the beef nachos, nothing else appealed to me. It was ok and lacked love. This is a good place after a night of drinking.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Evansville, Indiana
“Yummy tacos with ample portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went here on a whim and made the mistake of the two of us each ordering an appetizer and a meal. I'm not sure we could have finished the two meals, much less the two appetizers. The nachos we had as one of the appetizers was the star of the meal. The two entrees we had (shrimp tacos and enchiladas) were very good, though not quite as tasty as those nachos. Unfortunately the other appetizer, beef taquitos, came out a bit too greasy. Perhaps an isolated case, but I don't know. A full bar was available (which I did not expect to see in it) but we did not drink with this meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“I <3 Swankys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

If you haven't eaten here, you are missing out! I first had Swankys at a wedding shower. It was catered. After that, I had to try it hot and fresh! Everything I have ordered here has always been delicious. The creamy garlic sauce will make it even better! Used to visit regularly when I worked in Cool Springs.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great meal, atmosphere and service. Wasn't sure when my friend wanted to meet here...I was visiting from out of town but I was pleased with my meal and will be sure to come back! Fast service, food was made fresh and exactly how I ordered. Server was attentive but did not make us feel rushed to order, eat, or leave.

• Visited November 2012