“Best Place I've Ever Stayed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Moon Farm Bed & Board

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Blue Moon Farm Bed & Board
4441 North Chapel Road, Franklin, TN 37067   |
Ranked #3 of 9 Franklin B&B and Inns
Hawaii
“Best Place I've Ever Stayed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

The Blue Moon farm is located just south of Nashville in the rolling green horse country near Franklin.. Serene setting easy to find ..across from country legend George Jone's ranch.. a friendly greeting from Bob and Susan the owners who showed me to the private guest cottage.. A completely self contained.. tastefully decorated in the best of the old and the new.. plush king sized bed and amazing bath (have to see it) full kitchen with a frig full of food.. private decks and reading areas. an occasional dear or wild turkey walking across the spacious grounds.. to sum up... Best Place I ever stayed.... Drew Womack

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
East Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

The cottage, the bed, the bath, the fireplace, the view---all fabulous. However, the owner was out of town the two nights we visited, and the personal service so raved about by others was missing. No one greeted us--notes were taped to the door and table. Towels and spa robes were missing, cell phone contact with the owner's assistant, who was also out of town, resulted in these items being replaced. The ceiling fan over the bed needed to be cleaned, cooking utensils were missing, pans were dusty. Overall appearance just seemed to indicate that the cottage was not thoroughly cleaned before our visit. The stocked pantry and refrig/freezer were good, but there were prepared breakfast entrees only for the first night. I sent an email when we got back from our trip to tell the owner of these things, she was very nice in her response back offering special care for a future visit. Just did not seem to be a "five star" experience" to go along with the "five star" price. Reading all the other reviews, maybe our experience was just a fluke? Unsure if I would recommend this B&B to a friend.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Augusta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

Beautifully appointed, this Bed and Breakfast is sure to please. I especially enjoyed the bed, it sucks you right in.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Warrensburg MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

Peaceful, comfortable, private. I've seen a lot of B&Bs, and Blue Moon Farm is really tops. It's private - I didn't feel the need to pull the shades. Super romantic amenities (wish my wife had been along) - air-jet tub, a choice of 4(!) shower options (I liked the rain shower best). Super-comfy bed, top-notch linens, thick towels, plenty of space. A really wide choice of snacks & food - I had the cook-your-own breakfast casserole for supper, and a Moon Pie with an RC Cola (mine). What could be more Southern?

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

This was the perfect way to celebrate my wife's birthday. We loved the stocked kitchen, fabulous breakfast, gorgeous view, expansive bathroom/bedroom, and wonderful hospitality. A great way to relax and recharge!

Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Mt. Juliet, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2009

My wife and I were looking for a quiet place to spend New Year's Eve, away from loud parties, fireworks, and drunk drivers. The perfect location turned out to be less than an hour's drive from our home. The cottage at Blue Moon Farms is in a remote location, surrounded by trees and pastures, but relatively near the city of Franklin.

Among the memorable highlights were the luxurious shower and large tub located next to a glassed-in gas fireplace. The refridgerator and pantry were stocked with an impressive variety of food and drink. Don't overlook the "hidden" door between the bathroom and the sitting area.

The owners obviously take pride in the quality of their cottage and provide great value for the price. As other guests have noted, this is a truly exceptional experience and well worth the cost..

• Liked — The large tub and amazing shower. The kitchen was a close second.
  • Disliked — THere wasn't anything we were less than delighted with.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
collinwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2008

My husband just returned from Iraq and he had promised me a trip to somewhere speical. I don't believe I could put into words just how beautiful this place is or how wonderful our host was to us. Susan makes every little detail special, just like a fairy tale come true. You can make this your most romantic, beautiful, special time and you can enjoy the tranquility of the moment watching the sun come up from different places, it is marvelous.
You are only a few minutes from the big city, but who wants to leave this little piece of heaven!!!!!! We can't wait to go back.
Jenny and Robert

• Liked — Our host made it so easy and the place is so beautiful, if you get a chance to visit, it is worth it.
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Blue Moon Farm Bed & Board? Share your experiences!