“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel is fantastic, providing dinner, a great breakfast, and free popcorn and soda. For the price, the meals provided make this hotel a bargain. Accommodations are new, clean, and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay nowhere but here if I visit this town again.

Room Tip: The hotel does have several floors, so a lower level floor would be preferential.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I usually do not write reviews until after checked out. But this time, I made an exception and place my review while I am staying in my room at the Drury Plaza.

This is a new construction which for sure added to the over arrival experience. The staffs are very attentive and there are definitely plenty of them! I am staying in a suite that is on par with the Embassy Suite. The bathroom is well lit, very clean, and probably larger than many master bathroom on newer houses.

The hot breakfast quality is about the same as other 'platinum elite' lounge, which is much better than many other bed/breakfast locations. The evening kick back hours really would allow you to 'kickback' and relax after a long day's work. Oh, yes, and you get plenty of attentive staffs there as well.

I am a lifetime Platinum Elite at one chain and a Diamond elite at another chain. I stayed here because my paying client asked me to give Drury Plaza a try. It is my fist time staying at this location and I am impressed. I would definite stay here again. I travel almost every week and stay at various hotels at least three weeks out of a month. I would definitely look for other Drury plaza on my next trips and highly recommend others platinum members elsewhere to give Drury Plaza in Franklin TN a try.

Room Tip: First time staying here, my room's window is toward the front of the building. Very quiet. Out s...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

was there for business and brought my family along. Perfect stay. they offer everything for business and family stay. I loved the staff who was extremely helpful. The breakfast and dinners were superb. The rooms most comfortable and very clean. Just a great stay - will seek out Drury Plaza Hotels from now on!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We travel with our two dogs so we always try to find pet friendly hotel. Drury Inn chain has been one of our first choices since they don't charge additionally for pets. We found this new Drury Hotel in Franklin, TN, which is within reasonable distance to Nashville (our destination).

The look is completely different from regular Drury Inn; this one has more about 7 stories and it's HUGE. Regular Drury Inn only has one or two staffs standing by at the lobby, but this new Drury Hotel changes its style to high end hotel which has many staffs welcoming you and checking you in quickly at the lobby. Besides, they have happy hour between 5 and 7 pm and each customer can enjoy 3 alcohol drinks for free, with multiple choices such as red wine, white wine, cocktails, etc. Never mention that during the happy hour they also provide snacks and other drinks so you basically can feed yourself fully on site without going out for food.

This hotel also enhances its facilities including much bigger swimming pool (indoor and outdoor) and gym. By the hotel there's a high school and there's plenty of field and grass for you to walk the dog. It also continues its tradition of providing great varieties of breakfast.

Overall it's really satisfying and comfy to stay in this Drury Hotel. I highly recommend people to stay in this one, even without a pet

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and had high expectations from the great reviews that led us to stay here. Expectations were met and surpassed. Great customer service and breakfast was best I've had; including the great staff working the breakfast area which was the friendliest and most helpful we have encountered. Usually stay in smaller hotels due to poor service/quality typical of larger hotels, but that was not the case of this place! Only small complaint is that the popcorn was out when we returned at 9:45 on Friday night (believe popcorn was to 10, but we didn't ask anyone; sure they would have made some more if we asked!).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very nice hotel. Beautiful lobby. Breakfast area is great with comfortable tables and booths for seating. The breakfast menu was fabulous with everything from hot items in steam trays to fruit and cereal. They also had a soda machine with a number of different beverages. They have an evening snack time even on the weekends. The room was nice. The refrigerator had food in it when I arrived but after a call to the front desk, housekeeping was there to clean it up within five minutes. We were attending an event at The Factory at Franklin and this hotel was very convenient. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion. The hotel accommodated us with adjoining rooms. The beds were comfortable, the full breakfast was free and the whole facility was clean and up-to-date. The hotel is located just off Highway 65, and very convenient for trips into Nashville. Great stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin? Share your experiences!