“Great Value Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
“Great Value Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I didn't realize that being "pet friendly" meant that all rooms were "pet" rooms. I am not a pet person, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms very clean. Breakfast was wonderful. Easy to get to historic downtown Franklin. Only one exit from huge mall area with lots of restaurant choices. Nothing fancy but this hotel was a wonderful find for me.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Grovetown, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was clean and if you needed something they took care of it right away. Breakfast there was not the best. If I can't find another place to stay in this area I would stay here but I hope to find another hotel.

Room Tip: if this is all that is available, any bottom floor room is good.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Florence, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we first saw the place, wasn't sure what we were getting because it doesn't look so great; however, it was clean enough and the bed and pillows were actually comfortable. The breakfast was "okay" at best. Next time, I will try another hotel first, but if I want to stay at this Exit and can't find anything else, then I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

If this place would have been $10 cheaper, I would have maybe given it a higher review.

Everything was acceptable. but nothing to go "woo hoo" about. The breakfast was sub-standard; but the cleanliness of the location was above standard.

Would stay there again, but would consider other options as well.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Unfortunately this "Inn" left me with so little impact I cannot recall that much about it other than a few notes I made. The property is well used (but not worn out) but my room was "better than I expected." Usual accouterments,; room laid out well. Not the "Ritz," but by no means a "flop house either. Would I stay again, yes. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

We were concerned about the hotel based on the reviews, this is one time I wished I would have listened. The other review mentioned the lack of curb appeal, it's downright scary. There were a bunch of unsavory men around and my daughter wanted to swim in the pool, my husband went with her and they came back very quickly. The area is not the best to say the least. As for the rooms, the pillows were small and very soft, the mattresses were lumpy. Keep going a little further to anywhere but here.

• Stayed October 2014
Hammond, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

We needed a last minute hotel for one night in the area and I almost didn't book this one but the reviews sold me so I told myself I would be honest with my review.

First, the curb appeal just isn't there at all. If I was alone, I would be scared to stay there as a single female. Second, the outside paint is peeling on all the underside of the covered areas and the walkways just look very old. It was a non-smoking room but it still stunk. The bathroom grossed me out (around the toilet area) and the pillows on the bed were little squares.

The free breakfast had the basics. Nothing fancy. As far as hot goes, they had biscuits and white gravy then pastries, waffle maker, cereals, etc.
I would stay at other Quality Inns, but personally, if I traveled to Franklin again, I would spend $50 or so more and stay at a nicer hotel. I do not feet this hotel was worth even close to what I spent on the night.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!