This Embassy Suites was a good example of the chain: clean, functional and spacious room, pleasant staff, great breakfast, a decent restaurant and bar. One gripe is that they claim free internet access on their web listing, and in the room none of the hotel services directory nor two info-cards about internet access mention a charge, but when you log on it asks for your name and room number, but mentions the $10 charge only in tiny light-gray print which is easy to miss, which I did. I'm disappointed that a once up-front, fair dealing outfit like Embassy Suites has succombed to these "gotcha" tactics like so many of the so-called "respectable" chans. It's a shame, but I guess it's a sign of the times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only minutes from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions and local area businesses. Explore Franklin, Tennessee's historic downtown area or shop at Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites Cool Springs
- Embassy Suites Franklin
- Franklin Embassy Suites