“Most Beautiful Property EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Southaven, United States
“Most Beautiful Property EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We loved loved loved your hotel and truly enjoyed our stay!! Thanks for making us feel so welcome and so much hospitality! Your freont desk staff, bellmen, valet attendants, breakfast host, the resturaunt staff to everyone we came in contact with was so professional and so nice to us! We will be back!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

when I first saw where this property was on the map I was skeptical about the location. However, it turned out that the easy on/easy off nature of this hotel kept my work week easy. I liked being able to turn right twice into the hotel and then I could also turn right out of the property and hit the interstate immediately.

On the other side of the interstate there were plenty of restaurants to choose for to-go orders while working. They did have a restaurant inside but the prices were a little high.

I was greeted and welcomed as a diamond member which was nice, but was not offered an upgrade to one of the new executive rooms. It didn't seem that busy but that would have been nice. I did see the updated pod coffee makers on display with the new alarm clocks behind the reservation counter.

My room was large and clean. They did give me a corner room on the sixth floor. I noticed on the second night that the 8th floor was labeled as the Hilton Honors floor but didn't require a key for access. Floors 7 and 9 did require a key. I couldn't figure that out but I did see that the Starbucks coffee was free near the elevator on 8 but anyone could access it. I wasn't told about this at check-in and that would have been nice to know.

The air worked fine and the fridge did too. It was quiet and that's sometimes not the case with those things.

Breakfast was pretty good but the lines did get pretty long. Just one person making omelets but they did a good job trying to get everyone taken care of.

I can't comment on the reception because I was working and didn't get to attend.

Didn't notice thin walls and everyone I came in contact with was very friendly. can't beat it!

Dresden, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Clean, quiet, comfortable, courteous! What more could you ask for? The only negative was that we stayed on the 9th (hhonors floor) & we weren't given the pass codes for the internet connection or for the complimentary snacks. We had to call and ask twice since it changed during the time we were there.

Room Tip: The rising sun heats up the east side of the building and you can hear it popping. I turned the fan...
King William, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Staff was great. Rooms were very nice. Slept like a baby in a great bed. Fresh coffee on every floor 24 hours a day. The breakfast buffet was incredible. We will definitely stay here again. This Embassy Suites location really excels.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. In fact, we ended up right at the elevator and never heard a thing!!
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

...3 things I look for when travelling on business and this hotel passes on all three.

This was my 5th time staying at the property and I have always gotten good value for the price. The living area with fridge is very convenient and help provide a 'sound buffer' from any hallway noise' so the bedroom is always very quiet (except this trip where the guest next to me was practicing guitar... but I can't fault the hotel for that). The only negative I have to say is that the hotel is just starting to show some wear, time to start thinking about new carpets & wall paper - but its not nearly bad enought that I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms facing the highway.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We were mistakenly booked into a smoking room and the desk quickly made the switch. They handled moving our luggage. The room was impeccably clean. There is a reception every evening with a variety of mixed drinks, wines, soda and snacks. We only stayed for one evening but it was a restful, pleasant stay.

Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would recommend staying at Embassy Suites to anyone. They made our staying there a pleasurable experience. If we have to stay again, Embassy would be the first place I thought of. I especially liked the fact that you didn't have to find change for the soda machines, as we stayed in one of the premium suites. Also, if given the opportunity, we would have dined in the dining room, but had to be somewhere the next day early. This will be the place that we recommend to anyone who has to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!