“Avoid this location!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   680 Bakers Bridge Avenue, Franklin, TN 37067 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
San Diego, CA
“Avoid this location!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Front desk rep first sent us to a room that was absolutely filthy. Then she sent us to a room where there was loud music being played next to the room with people hanging over the railing smoking. Across from the room, someone was apparently stealing a big screen TV from the room and putting it in their van.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Memphis, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The first day we were there someone was working on their car in the parking lot outside our door. Reving the motor and making a lot of noise. The faucet in the kitchen was leaking. Tried to call the front desk and got no answer. I then went to the office and asked for someone to fix the faucet. No one came. We ended up shutting off the water so we wouldn't have to listen to that dripping. The bed was hard and lumpy. The door to the bathroom was coming apart and you had to work with it to get it to close. The sofa in the room was old and hard.
We found some of the staff to be helpful but the overall experience was bad.
The location is good and it could be a nice place to stay if it had some management and new furniture.

Room Tip: Would not recommend
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been and this location for a couple months and the staff have been consistently helpful and happy to address any matter. During one occassion while the wi-fi service was being upgrade, Simon and Vanessa offered a work space in the office so I could continue working. They are continuously improving the rooms and property. I have been very pleased and I travel upwards of 90% of the time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Very clean rooms with built-in accomodations, very affordable pricing, plenty of towels and toiletries, available extras at the counter, climate controlled rooms, well located and close to everything needed in cool springs, and even a complimentary breakfast. Overall great management and extremely helpful employees. I will be returning!

Room Tip: Second story rooms have a great balcony.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Was given a room that had not been cleaned. There were dirty, wet towels in the bathroom and the rest of the room had clearly not been cleaned.

The new room we were given was clean-er, but had no toilet paper, tissues, or remote control and the bed was old and worn. The "breakfast" consisted of a handful of random muffins and small granola bars - more like a small morning snack, if anything.

The one bright spot was the friendliness of the front office staff.

I would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms at other hotels are probably better.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I was absolutely amazed at how great a hotel this is! After reading some reviews I was leery but the location was perfect and so was the price. I love how the rooms are like apartments not ordinary hotel rooms. I travel about 200-300 days a year and from now on I will definitely look for extended stays!! If the staff at all their hotels are even half as good as the staff here there is no way you can go wrong. Best Best Best!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I keep trying to write a new review for this place and it keeps not accepting it. Probably because I always cuss because of how infuriated I was when this stay actually happened. SO past times I have stayed at this hotel and its been dingy..but livable....then this last time I had such a HORRIBLE experience I will NEVER EVER steo foot on that place.
First of all they made me wait til 345-4 to check in for a clean room..when theyre supposed to be ready at 3 or whatever...
so i finally get into my "clean room" that i had to wait past check in time for...
1-No tolilet paper to be found
2-no garbage can in either kitchen or bathroom sink...but there was some nice black mold in place of where the cans would normally sit
3-I travel with my dog, so he was under the bed I get on the floor to get him and there is literal TRASH under teh bed...beer cans...dust bunnies..maybe even a drug syring need...i mean it was disgusting.
4-none of that compares to waking up in he morning with small bites all over my body from BED BUGS and as i frantically freak out i life the matteraa and literally see one with my own eyes so I know they had em...

Now I book through hotels.com so this takes the cake..hotels.com calls the extended stay manager and the extended stay manager wasnt even trying to acknowledge there was a problem..the level of filth was acceptable to them and hotels.com was so appalled they went ahead and took the loss and refunded me outta their own pockets. But rthe managment at extended stay basically didnt care and none of the housekeepers care...its a run down dump.,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Justine – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room and am working with the entire staff including our managers to improve our cleaning procedures and customer service policies so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs? Share your experiences!