“Great Value Great Location Quiet Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   680 Bakers Bridge Avenue, Franklin, TN 37067 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Great Value Great Location Quiet Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice hotel walking distance to shopping, restaurants and more, Loved the location and the rooms were spacious and clean. Treated like an old friend and will stay at this hotel in the future.All the staff were very friendly and eager to please.
Joe B

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Allen M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs . Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nolensville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel is located walking distance to excellent restaurants and upscale shopping as well as to routine shopping businesses. It is clean, well kept, and priced low compared to it's quality and location. The area manager, Alan, was on the property often during our 10 week stay so we were able to see that the service he taught/expected of his employees was consistent. At the front desk, Jimmy and Marquese were polite, accomodating, and professional. They saw to every guest request with quick service and a friendly reply. We had an exceptional maid whom I watched vacuum in corners and shine the bathrooms like you'd do at home (I believe her name was Linda). Guests were treated like they were important, whether they stayed one night or 10 weeks. The laundry facility was always clean, and located in a well-lit, safe area. The laundry facility was updated and pleasant to use - even a TV and seating were supplied so guests could watch TV while washing their clothes. We will recommend this hotel for friends and business acquaintances in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs . It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

When we drive and stay a few hours on the highway, we need a nice and comfortable hotel to relax in, and we love to see a smiley face, and that’s what we found in this hotel, we visited the universities a few time in Nashville, sometime me and my wife and others with my family, first thing we see a smiley face welcoming us at the frond desk, a very helpful person answered all our question, explain and print exact map for direction, knowledgeable person with the area around for restaurants, stores, etc, then once we get to the room, our relaxing feeling will continue, nice comfortable clean room, enough pillows and blanket, complete kitchen. Thank you for being there.

Room Tip: the hotel is great as a whole
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property every time I visit my girlfriends in the area, being that I do not drive, I love that this place is close to Cool springs galleria mall(about a 10sec drive, or 5 minute walk) ALso close to many restraunts and other things...The staff people, especially CAITLIN are wonderful, she is just so sweet and even helped me find a place to get a nasty ouchie on my finger looked at.. For me personlly the staff people are always there for me when I call down and need somthing or have a question....now I will be honest and say some of the rooms I have stayed in are nicer than others in this property.....but for the price and the location and most importantly feeling safe in the area being a young woman travelign by herself, I would reccommend....I have read through some of the old reviews and I think people are being too rude....its a homestead if you want a hilton stay at a hilton sheesh people.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
mzubair, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Cullman Al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We just spent the weekend in Franklin, Tennesee for a quick getaway and stayed at the Homestead Suites. Great location close to shopping and all the sites. Also good restaurants. The hotel was very comfortable and clean and a great value for what we paid. We saved enough to eat at Saffire restaurant!!! We needed extra pillows and the staff brought them right away and they were also very helpful with area attractions and antique stores. Great place and great people. We will stay here again. Didn't get to see near everything we wanted to. Good job!

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom floor, corner room on the back side of the complex. There was a comfy sofa i...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

After driving 12 hours, checked in and room had slight odor, did not appear to be clean, had no glasses, one fork, and one pot. Large dogs barking kept us awake, people moving around outside late at night also woke us up. Staff was friendly and responsive. Rate was extremely affordable. Will spend more on a nicer place next time.

• Stayed October 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay. Also I would like to apoligize for the missing kitchen items and noise issues you experienced during your stay.

Loganville, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I arrived at this "pet friendly" place with my dog. The front desk guys on duty seemed to be bothered by my presence at the check in desk. One indicated I had upgraded myself to a king bed room. Not so. They put me in a far corner room that was not habitable. The worst problem was a non-functioning toilet. At the very least the cleaning staff had to know because the broken pieces were on the bathroom counter. Eventually the manager had me move into another room at no extra charge. However, I don't think it had seen a dust rag lately.

Room Tip: Check your invoice carefully. Make sure you aren't being charged for anything you didn't re...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs? Share your experiences!