“Great Blackened fish sandwich” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 324 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great Blackened fish sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I enjoyed a great sandwich this place specializes in fresh handcrafted beer and the food menu doesn't disappoint. It was so busy at lunch that I had to sit at the bar. My sandwich arrived quickly and was delicious. I paid 10.00 and change for the lunch and it was very filling. Good local fare.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Florence, Alabama
“Not bad, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Convenient to the hotels across the street. My wife ordered a fish entree and I ordered a shrimp/pasta entree. Along with the salads, these were good, but not great. The prices were ok, but not real reasonable. We were there on a Friday night. It was not extremely crowded but was loud. Would we return? Probably just to give it another chance & since it is not bad & is very convenient to nice hotels.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best french dip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Food is always good here.. Lunch on Thursday is best for their french dip. Best in town, good beer and pizzas, too.

Visited December 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Great Pizza and Desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Tried Bosco's as it was adjacent to our hotel. Had heard they offer good pizza. Service was fairly attentive - not stellar. Pizza's are individual sized. Each of us got a diff so we could pass and share. Don't be in a hurry here - no one else is. Great place to linger and talk. We hit them up twice for dessert during our stay. Try the brownie with stout gelato.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I wandered in thinking I'd get a ho-hum casual dinner. Really, what I got was a great personal size pizza and a really good craft beer, all with friendly service, and at a very reasonable price. I was really happy. I'd go again if I were in the area.

Visited November 2012