Very good location. Close to shopping, several restaurants & bars, easy routes into downtown Franklin. Lobby was nice w/ plenty of space & areas to relax. Restaurant & bar in house looked fine but little high priced considering other options near by. Little market was nice to have but high priced as well. Wifi was plentiful in the lobby. Got big spacious room on top floor. Hotel was packed but never had any noise complaints etc. Room was very clean & nicely appointed. Big comfy bed was very nice w/ lots of pillows. Big tv too. Bathroom was roomy & shower huge. No tub tho. Free wifi, FREE WIFI!!! was fast & easy to use. Every hotel should be doing free wifi by now. Overall very pleased & may return.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring Hotel Franklin
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy one of Cool Springs finest - Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Franklin Cool Springs - new to the area, but always a favorite of the corporate traveler, or family vacationer. Offering convenient access to the legendary musical landmarks of Nashville, as well as an abundance of Civil War history, exceptional dining and the finest shopping at Cool Springs Galleria. Everything Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.