“Okay -- what you'd expect” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 20 hotels in Franklin
Chicago, Illinois
“Okay -- what you'd expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Clean but a little noisy with a bunch of families staying for a soccer tournament. To be expected in a suite property with free breakfast. Beyond the romper room atmosphere at times, a good stay. Try boscos within walking distance for dinner

• Stayed September 2013
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear allefe,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We want to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable experience- please make sure to let management or the front desk representative know if a neighbor is being loud. We'll make sure to address the issue and guest in a most efficient manner, allowing you to get back to enjoying your day.

Please don't hesitate to call me if I can ever be of service- we look forward to your next stay and being much better than okay!

211 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
St. Louie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Love love love Residence Inn! The area is wonderful , new , modern , clean with lots of shops & eateries within walking distance! The hotel is right off 65. Clean & newer. The indoor pool/whirlpool area is nice & relaxing & great workout room. Outside they have a basketball hoop & we brought our badminton rackets. They have tables outside we sat & played cards & bubbles with our grandson. They also have a nice bbq pit. Loved our roomy king suite. Did not hear other room noise. Bed sooo comfy! Full kitchen with table & chairs. Desk & chair. Sofa. Nice flat screen TV. We wanted to watch dvds so called the front desk & picked up a
a dvd player. Loved the big vanity seperate from the toilet/ shower which I love so I can do my makeup while hubby steams up the shower room! Paul Mitchell mini shampoo & conditioner! Lots of closet space. Everything you need here! Free wifi. Free breakfast. It gets crowded in the morning but can take to outside tables. I think I am hooked on RI. Oh check last minutes weekend rates if they have any rooms left. Great quality Marriott!

• Stayed June 2013
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Wegolfn,

What a wonderful response! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide future guests with a great review- I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you are the Residence Inn's biggest new fan!

We are excited to see you next time and look forward to wow-ing you and your family once again!

Germantown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This RI is in a business & retail complex. Great location to walk around shops & restaurants. Our 1bedroom suite on 4th floor was very clean & modern. It was just spacious enough for a family of 4, with preschooler & baby in travel crib. Not the most spacious 1 bed suite, but good layout to truly separate living room, bathroom, and bedroom. The soundproofing was excellent since we heard little noise in a full hotel. The staff was efficient & friendly. Breakfast was the standard RI fare, but restocked dutifully by the gentleman in the kitchen. WiFi worked well without issue and best yet, it was free! Indoor pool was great; salt water treated not chlorine which is so much better on the eyes. Overall, a clean, modern, and efficiently run RI.

Room Tip: 4th floor near exit stairs are very quite rooms with stairs right to parking spots. Easy access!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Keykgb,

Hello from Franklin! Thank you so much for your comments- we are happy to see that you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to your next visit! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance!

Clanton, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Mary is awesome. We love this Residence Inn. But this one could definitely learn about variety for breakfast from some of the other Residence Inns. The only thing I can fault this hotel for is after 4 days I could only eat something besides eggs for a hot breakfast on one day. I am allergic to MSG a very popular ingredient in sausage and they only offered sausage each morning except our last and it was canadian bacon which tends to get tough and chewy after being on the warming tray for a bit. Oatmeal was there, fruit was fresh. They don't have much of a selection of tea other than herbal and being a tea drinker it would have been nice to have a cup of caffeinated tea in the mornings. Once again the last morning there were 2 packs of English Teatime after I had asked on day 2 and 3. I made a point of being in the breakfast area at 6:30 as they are always packed at this hotel, so being late to breakfast wasn't the cause of no tea and only sausage. Heated pool was a little heated. Wired internet didn't work at all even after they replaced the cord and called tech support. Wireless worked great.

Room Tip: I read several room tips before we went the first time and it talked about asking for a high floor t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed the award-winning service of the hotel but am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our breakfast offerings. We strive to provide an abundance of offerings to meet the requests of all of our guests (ranging from continental offerings to a wide variety of hot options). Please also bring this attention to the breakfast host as we can assist with providing alternatives (so we can take of your request while you are still with us prior to your departure). Lastly, we have many varieties of breakfast within the Meridian area (the Bistro at the Courtyard, Wholy Crepe, Noshville and the Boscos brunch on weekends are all terrific options and walkable from the hotel!).

We look forward to another opportunity to provide you with not only great service but also a great breakfast!

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am a "frequent flyer" at this hotel staying on average every other month since they first opened. I can't say enough good about it. As mentioned in other reviews the rooms are clean, fresh and modern. The staff is great (special kudos to Mary at the front desk who is a great ambassador for this place - I'm sorry I didn't get to see her on my latest stay this week). I travel extensively and stay over 50 nights a year in Marriott properties. This Residence Inn pretty much tops my favorites list. Even though it is not one of their fancy full service hotels, it has a comfortable, homey feeling that I really enjoy.

Oh, there is one downside...it has become so popular it is sometimes difficult to get a reservation here! For this reason, I almost regret writing such a good review for them since it might make them even BUSIER. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear PhillyPod,

Thank you for your kind comments!! Mary is our legendary rock-star- I'll happily pass this on! As far as making reservations- I suggest at least 2-3 weeks out (as you are able) as the pace really picks up within a few weeks or arrival.....we thank you for your loyalty and look forward to "wow"-ing you again soon!

Thank you!

Rolle, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. The staff is always friendly. The location is wonderful and convenient. The pool, laundry room and exercise room are always clean and bright. The breakfast is well displayed, abundant and fresh. It is home away from home!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Frankiepd282,

We love to hear that we're your home away from home! Thank you for taking the time to review with us- have safe travels and we'll see you again soon!

Millington, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visiting from Michigan,my parents(80's), my sister and I, got 2 suite rooms and my sister who lives in TN. got a room for her family (7 of them). My sister and I and our parents spent 2 nights and my sister 1, What a great memorial weekend with family and celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. The service was great. We had a free buffet breakfast each morning, swam in the indoor heated pool, walked around outside and sat in the outdoor patio. It smelled good outside with all the magnolia trees in bloom. There is also a laundry room, also free popcorn, coffee, juices, and a salad or soup in the evening in the lobby. I will definitely be back. The suites have a full kitchen, sleeper sofa, king and queen beds, they also have rooms for disability. People with wheelchairs can use the pool and hottub also because of special equipment to help them get in. What a great place to stay.

Room Tip: they are all great.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Diana L,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad that you had an enjoyable time with us and that our hotel provided you with a memorable experience (and a great weekend!).

I'm happy to share with my team and we look forward to your next visit!!

615-778-0002

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!