“Outstanding hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Manning, Canada
“Outstanding hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was our second stay at Cool Springs, together with my two sisters. The location is great, and our two bedroom suite was very roomy, and very comfortable for a long stay (we stayed two weeks). Very clean & the service was great! We found staff very friendly and helpful, particularly the front desk staff & the manager. Greg, who is in charge of the daily breakfasts, did a fantastic job. The breakfasts were delicious, and we enjoyed his friendly greetings. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Hello 714Theresa714!

Many thanks for your kind words and the time you spent to review the RI Franklin! Our staff is incredible and Greg works hard every day to make breakfast an enjoyable and memorable experience.

Have a safe trip back to Canada- see you soon!

615-778-0002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is our second trip to the Cool Springs/ Franklin area, but our first time at this property. I had to change our check-in date at the last minute to a day earlier, and heard they were full. The woman at the desk asked for a bit of time to check with a manager. They accomodated the request in a courteous and timely manner. We also had to have something shipped to the hotel, and they let us know the minute it came in.

The hotel is extremely clean and well taken care of. The rooms are nicely decoratedeand very comfortable. The kitchen is nicely appointed for it's size.

My daughter stayed on the pullout and felt it was fine for a pullout mattress. The staff is accomodating, and they have consistently gone the extra mile to ensure our comfort.

We will stay here every time we visit the area.

Dear Judith,

I am very happy to see that not only we were able to make last-minute accommodation arrangements for you, but that we also became your preferred hotel overnight! I will happily inform the team of your compliments.

I wish you safe travels and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service!

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I arrived at this hotel with my family at around 10 PM at night not knowing what to expect other than it was in the right area for us. I was pleasantly surprised by what we found. Not only was the location great (close to any shopping / eating you would need), but it was also very clean and the room was very huge. Honestly, this 1 bedroom suite was the biggest room I've stayed in in years. The sink was outside the room with the toiler and shower, which in some instances was nice, in others not nice. The free breakfast and free internet were great. This was one of the newer RIs that is built like a standard hotel as opposed to their older style properties. I'd definitely come back to this place.

Dear Clay,

We appreciate you taking the time to visit our TripAdvisor page to review the hotel! I'm so happy to hear that you had a stay that "raised the bar" for hotels and provided you with an exceptional experience.

We look forward to serving you again!

Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I stayed in this hotel last weekend and it was absolutely excellent. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which provided addtional room for us to relax in and we were blown away by how nice the room was. That evening we took the girls swimming in the indoor salt water pool which was very well maintained. The beds were very comfortable although the walls were a little thin as we could hear people out in the hallway and walking around upstairs. I called down to the front desk needing additional towels and within five minutes they were at my door, excellent service right there. The biggest surprise was the breakfast the next morning. Usually I expect a standard breakfast and hope for somethin hot but the breakfast here was top notch. Everything was fresh and I have to say Greg helps start everyone's day off right, extremely pleasant and willing to help with anything. I would highly recommend staying here as it's within walking distance to anything you could possiblyneed but also out of the way of any major traffic. Bottom line, this is a great hotel and highly recommended.

Room Tip: You may want to get a room on the top floor as we could hear people walking around above us. We wer...
Dear recon626,

Thank you for your great response!! I will be sure to pass along the praise to Greg as he is a huge part of why our regulars return again and again. I'll also inform the desk staff of your compliments as well as the maintenance team for ensuring that you have a nice pool experience with us!

I wish you safe travels and look forward to being your hotel of choice next time you pass through Franklin!

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Classic Residence Inn quality. Very clean & spacious. All of the expected conveniences and amenities were met. Great location.

• Stayed June 2012
Hi JayDave44,

I appreciate you taking the time to visit our page and share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Enterprise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I travel often on business and this by far is the best hotel experience I have EVER had. The front desk staff is AMAZING! Alana, Marilyn, Irene and Mary set the standard for amazing service and hospitality! The breakfast and dinner that is included in your room is delicious, Greg and Najely are more than willing to accommodate any request. If you are here for an extended stay go for the one bedroom, it feels more like an apartment than a hotel room. This is my first experience with a Residence Inn and this staff has set the bar extremely high! My stay is four weeks and I am thrilled to have found a home away from home!

Room Tip: Go for the one bedroom!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear AnissaF,

Thank you for your review!! I am excited to see the names of my associates and will be sure to pass along your praise.

Enjoy your stay with us and please let any of us know if we can be of further service!

615-435-0040
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My sisters and I have stayed at this hotel once in June 2011 and again in June 2012 and both visits were great! We stayed in a two bedroom suite both times and it is the greatest layout for families or friends staying together of any hotel I've ever stayed in.The staff is extremely friendly and helpful in any way they can be - the breakfasts provided by Greg were wonderful - not your boring continental breakfast by any means - more than ever expected. The location is very convenient and the property is very well maintained. Looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Carol,

Thank you for your time to review the Residence Inn! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will inform Greg of your experience- he is a star at the hotel and works hard to create a memorable breakfast experience for each guest.

Thanks again- we hope to see you again soon!

615-435-0040

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!