“Nice Stay in a Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Stay in a Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My family and I recently stayed here for one night. The staff was great and the hotel was very clean. This hotel is in a great location for dining, shopping, etc.

We were in Room 409 which is on the top floor, has a small balcony, and is near the elevator. It was a great location and we never heard any noise while in the room.

I should add that my son wanted to swim, so I took him down to the indoor pool and was very impressed. Towel animals decorated the nice furnishings near the pool and the entire area was very clean and well kept.

The lobby area was also very nicely decorated, comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: Room 409 is on the top floor and has a small balcony with a good view for people watching.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear UKFan78,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment regarding your stay and am happy to hear of your fantastic experience with us!

We hope to be your choice the next time through town!

615-778-0080

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel was wonderful from our arrival. The staff was welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to help us get to our room. They were all so familiar with the area and could direct us to anywhere we needed to go. That just isn't the case everywhere. The room was great. The bed was comfortable and everything was so clean. We were very impressed with the whole experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear DruannM,

Hello from Franklin! On behalf of the Courtyard staff, thank you for choosing the award-winning Courtyard during your recent stay! I'm happy to see that you had a memorable and enjoyable experience with us- we have an excellent staff and I'm excited to share your comments with them.

Thank you again- please don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of assistance!

AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a little complication with directions when using GPS, but it's actually conveniently located to many businesses, restaurants, a mall, etc. The hotel staff are friendly, helpful, and the hotel is spacious and very clean. The lobby area is large, comfortable, and has space to enjoy coffee, conversation, or breakfast. We really enjoyed the nice outdoor patio and convenient parking. I will always stay at this hotel in the future when visiting family or on a business trip to the area.

Dear ArCandyGirl,

We're pumped to hear that we are your official home away from home when visiting Franklin! Our great staff and location make us the top hotel option in this area- I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Have a happy holiday season and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was the preferred hotel for a wedding my husband and I attended in mid-October, so I booked two nights. I wish we'd stayed a third. The customer service at this hotel is exceptional; I'd like to give special mention to TJ, who not only accommodated my last-minute request for early check-in, but also contacted us to ensure that our room was acceptable. Our King room was quite spacious, with a desk for the business traveler, a sleeper sofa, and a nice balcony. As I appreciate a VERY soft mattress, I didn't sleep well on the firm mattress, but my husband seemed to have a restful stay. We had breakfast in the lounge both mornings, and it was tasty (although the fruit accompanying my breakfast sandwich was sub-par). All in all, a good stay at a quality property. If we're in the Nashville area, we will certainly return to this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Wolfpackgirl07,

I'm very happy to read about your awesome experience with us! We're happy to hear that we are your choice when in the area and I'll be delighted to share your comments to TJ- our General Manager.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Wallingford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great place to stay in the Franklin area. It is right off the highway and a bunch of shops within walking distance. We were part of a wedding party and Paige (Sales Manager) was great to work with. We really appreciate Paige and the staff's help with the wedding weekend. Our whole group couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Everyone was impressed with the hotel. It was the perfect location so the wedding guests could get to anywhere they wanted to go - Franklin, downtown Nashville, airport, etc. If I plan to go back to the area, I would stay here.

Dear Ril1975,

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay with us! Paige is a sales rock star and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed working with her- I'm excited to pass your comments on!

Have a very happy holiday season and we do hope you come back to visit sometime soon!

Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have stayed at this Courtyard many times due to business travel. The rooms were always clean and well-maintained. I cannot say enough about how friendly the staff is - the front desk, at the Bistro, in the hallways - always greeting you with a smile and a 'hello'. They were always accommodating and helpful when needed. The location is good too - many restaurants within walking distance; and many other sites and restaurants a short drive away. It's tucked away far enough from I-65 to avoid highway noise.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms on the parking-lot side are the quietest and have nice sunset views.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear EricF1234,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard and also taking a moment to comment regarding your stay. I'm happy to see that you had a wonderful stay with us!! I'm excited to share your review with the team and look forward to accommodating you again soon!

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was a very clean hotel in a great location. The staff were very welcoming, and accommodating. Upon arrival, our room was not ready, as we checked in a couple of hours early without calling ahead of time. We were instantly upgraded to a suite that was clean and ready, without even having to ask. The shops and restaurants in the area were a great place to walk for lunch.

Dear Lindsey B,

I'm happy to read your nice review and that you had a wonderful stay with us. Many guests mention that they do like our neighborhood location and enjoy the easy walk to numerous restaurants- I'm glad you could take advantage of it as well!

Have safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!

David

615-778-0080

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!