“Nice Typical Hampton” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7141 South Springs Drive, Franklin, TN 37067   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Midland,Mi.
“Nice Typical Hampton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

This Hampton was in line with what we expect from Hamptons. Nice rooms with comfortable beds, average free breakfast and free internet. It is in a nice mall area with many places to eat dinner.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I had the opportunity to stay here in June and I was surprised by how service-oriented the staff was here. The front desk staff knew my first name as soon as I mentioned my last name upon check-in. Every time I passed by the front desk, they greeted me by my full name. The only places I have experienced this are places like the Waldorf Astoria and Four Seasons. Dear GM, Hats off to your staff.

I am only a Silver HH member (on the brink of Gold) and I was treated like a Diamond member.

Nothing but smiles when I passed by each employee (from the bottom to the top).

Also - the suites are massive. More like a nice one bedroom apartment than a suite.

p.s. there is a grill by the pool. Solid!

Good work Hampton/Franklin. Way to push the bar.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Hartford, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Used Priceline to get this hotel. Very satisfied with price, which was a 180% turn around from the last time I tried Priceline.

Now on to the hotel. We only needed to stay one night.
- Hotel was clean throughout.
- Enjoyed breakfast very much. A lot of variety.
- Room was comfortable.
- Location was convenient for us.
- Close to the shopping we needed.
- Cozy two-sided fireplace in the lobby/breakfast area. Which was nice since it was cold.
- Felt safe while inside and outside.

The only problem we had was with the toilet. It didn't flush properly. We didn't report it that night because we thought it was just slow and it was pretty late when we got back to the room. By the time we checked out (mid-morning) it wasn't flushing at all and was in danger of overflowing.

I reported it when we checked out. I told her it would give them time to check it out after we vacated the room (so maintenance wouldn't be in our way and we wouldn't be in maintenance's way) and before they put someone else in. I was a little disappointed with the response of the desk clerk.

After reporting it, saying that I waited because it was late when we realized there was a problem and so they could fix it between bookings, she said she really didn't know what they could have done if I'd reported it the night before because there was no one to fix the problem.

She wasn't rude or anything. I just think that she shouldn't have made this statement to the customer. She should have said, "I'm sorry that you had this problem, thank you for your patience and I will notify someone right away to get it fixed."

I sure hope that if had been a more extreme problem (overflowing or such), they would have made an attempt to fix the problem.

This was one small negative on an otherwise enjoyable experience.

This same clerk was very helpful in providing directions to the historic district of Franklin.

I would recommend this hotel with no problem.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

We traveled to Nashville for a weekend shopping trip and decided at the last minute to stay the night. We found the Hampton Inn at the Cool Springs Galleria and it was wonderful. Very friendly staff (front desk person was so nice and helpful), great location, great rates, very clean and terrific rates. We were so pleasantly surprised. Had a wonderful complimentary breakfast with waffles, cereal, grits, bacon, eggs (they had everything). Several nice seating areas, TV's, and a warm fire going with complimentary coffee and tea. If you are headed to Franklin for a "Girls Shopping Trip" (or any type of trip!), this is definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

I'm a Diamond Honors member and really don't like staying in Hamptons unless I have to due to the lousy breakfast and poor fitness facilities. This one is no different; same low quality breakfast and fitness area but it was balanced out by the price and the friendly staff. I couldn't help but notice the Aloft Hotel right next door since you can peer into their fitness area from Hampton parking lot. It was REALLY nice so I walked over to tour the hotel. They have a full size bar and restaurant, as well as very nice rooms. I'll be staying there next time.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2010

My husband and I came down to Franklin Tenn. to shop and find a hotel to relax.We came to the Hampton Inn here at Cool Springs.The manager waited on us and he couldn't have been any nicer.We loved the looks of the hotel and the friendly staff that we decided to stay 2 nights.The breakfast buffet is great and also the chocolate chip cookies thet put out in the afternoon.The locations is great-right in front of the Galleria Mall.Lots of shopping and places to eat.Also within 5 miles of here there are so many places-to eat and shop that there is something for everyone.Don't miss downtown Fraanklin with its quaint shops.An ideal area to spend a vacation in.Can't wait to come back!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Mexico City, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

i stayed at this hotel during an intense two weeks of work in june. the internet code changes daily and my code would expire ewvery 24 hrs. on my initial day i started using the internety at 2am,,,,everyday there after i had to call the front desk to ask them for a new code. each day without fail, everytime i called the guy behind the front desk was sleeping with the phone usually ringing between 15 and 20 times. when he got on the phone he acted as if i was the one disturbing him. when i travel with that intense work load i set several alarms to ensure that i am up at specific hours as i was working 18-20 hours a day. on 6 out of 10 days i did not receive the wake up calls io requested. thanks for nothing hampton inn.... two days out of the two week stay there was mention of a free happy hour with beer. there is a lady who in charge of the alcohol. she does not bring it to the table, she make çyou walk back to maintenance closet with her so you can see her little tip jar.... that was great , sorry charlie , not playing your game..... the inhouse food cupboard could not have bee more expensive. way to take care of your guests

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)? Share your experiences!