Hotel is in need of a complete upgrade...entire hotel seems moldy. Air conditioning system in hotel common areas and room can barely keep the hotel cool, appears it is straining to keep up. Rooms are old and need updating. Bathroom needs to be completely torn out and remodeled. Completely disgusting. Breakfast is adequate but we choose to pass it up and go out for breakfast each morning...not worth the risk of getting sick. We choose the hotel out of necessity rather than choice. Could not get a room at one of the many other hotels in the area due to our late booking. If we could have we would have paid the extra $50 plus per night to get into one of the newer hotels in the area. Will never stay here again without a complete upgrading of the hotel. On the positive side, the staff were very friendly and the location met our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 60 room property located in historic Franklin Tennessee. We offer a complimentary continential breakfast every morning from 6:30am to 10:00am. We are less than 1 mile from I-65 across from the Williamson County Medical Center. We have an outdoor seasonal pool, a 24 hour business center, and a civil war era cemetery located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites - Franklin Hotel Franklin
- Ramada Franklin
- Franklin Ramada
- Ramada Limited Hotel Franklin