“my mom had surgery at a nearby surgery center so we stay 2...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Franklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mc Donald
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Do not stay here until it gets cleaned and updated! Dirty rooms poor electrical outlets and old fruit at the breakfast bar!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

JazzChic33, General Manager at Ramada Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
I am sorry that your stay with us at Ramada Franklin was not up to your satisfaction. I would like to apologize. We value our guests comments and pride ourself in our hotel being clean. We are scheduled to be updated this year. If you would like to discuss please call or email me directly,.

Beverly Fuqua
615-791-4004
Ramadafranklinhwy96@gmail.com
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had a reservation to stay at this property on 10/21/2013. My reservation allowed for cancellation by 6PM on date of arrival. Due to a change in travel plans I called the hotel on 10/21 at 3:16 pm to cancel. The clerk was rude, refused to accept my cancellation request telling me their cancellattion policy is 24 hours. I had the reservation confirmation email in hand and explained it said cancel by 6PM on 10/21/13. The clerk hung up on me. I called back expressing my displeasure and again was hung up on. I was appalled to see the charge on my credit card statement and called my credit card company to challenge this charge. They have the nerve to dispute my challenge telling my credit card company they have 24 hour cancellation policy. Thankfully I have a copy of my reservation confirmation that clearly states cancellation and phone records to prove my 2 calls. I will never stay at this hotel again, nor will I ever stay at a Ramada. Beware.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I am sorry that you had problems with your reservation. Our Cancellation policy is 24 hrs prior to arrival. I am not sure why your email said differently and I have contacted the proper folks on that information. If you had of called me directly we could have straightened this out long ago.

If you need to speak to me directly please call 615-791-4004

Beverly Fuqua
Long Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I was not very impressed with my stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly but that's where it ended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!