Visited the property late July 2013 and stayed with family. Before I go into room details, if you come to Franklin, TN, you must make the short trek to their charming downtown area. Not only are there many shops and quaint restaurants, but there are must-see's, such as the Iron Gate and Anthropologie. Back to the hotel review, Like many other reviewers have stated, this hotel is tucked away from the street and there is indeed a cemetery next to the parking lot; however, this hotel was exactly what you pay for: to sleep. The hotel interiors do show the signs of wear and tear and the hallways smell of body odor, partly masked by a perfume-like scent. Overall, we only stayed here because it was cheap and on the way to our destination. Although after spending one evening, I don't think we will ever return. In terms of overall quality, this hotel is a tad below your average stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 60 room property located in historic Franklin Tennessee. We offer a complimentary continential breakfast every morning from 6:30am to 10:00am. We are less than 1 mile from I-65 across from the Williamson County Medical Center. We have an outdoor seasonal pool, a 24 hour business center, and a civil war era cemetery located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites - Franklin Hotel Franklin
- Ramada Franklin
- Franklin Ramada
- Ramada Limited Hotel Franklin