“There's Something I Can't Put My Finger On” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Franklin
Champaign, Illinois, United States
“There's Something I Can't Put My Finger On”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Visited the property late July 2013 and stayed with family. Before I go into room details, if you come to Franklin, TN, you must make the short trek to their charming downtown area. Not only are there many shops and quaint restaurants, but there are must-see's, such as the Iron Gate and Anthropologie. Back to the hotel review, Like many other reviewers have stated, this hotel is tucked away from the street and there is indeed a cemetery next to the parking lot; however, this hotel was exactly what you pay for: to sleep. The hotel interiors do show the signs of wear and tear and the hallways smell of body odor, partly masked by a perfume-like scent. Overall, we only stayed here because it was cheap and on the way to our destination. Although after spending one evening, I don't think we will ever return. In terms of overall quality, this hotel is a tad below your average stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Loveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel was clean but rather dated and unimpressive.
Noisy airconditioner.
The breakfast was very weak.
Check in service was polite.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Upon reaching the hotel which was pushed back away from the street noise, i felt relaxed. Once I reached the room, I wanted to run in the other direction, it stunk badly, mildew, mold and damp is how I can best describe it, the wall closest to one of the beds was filthy. I felt disgusted all weekend long. On our second night in the hotel I requested another room, this time, they offered me a larger room with the same smell. This hotel offers breakfast, the food tasted old, the juices were disgusting. I should of known something would be wrong when I booked my hotel stay and was asked to pay the entire stay ahead of time. I learned my lesson and will never pay for any service prior to actually receiving the service. Stay away from this hotel. Check out the best western which is relatively close to the Ramada Inn and has better reviews.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Franklin Cool Springs

Address: 6210 Hospitality Drive, Franklin, TN 37064
Location: United States > Tennessee > Franklin
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Franklin
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Franklin Cool Springs 2*
We are a 60 room property located in historic Franklin Tennessee. We offer a complimentary continential breakfast every morning from 6:30am to 10:00am. We are less than 1 mile from I-65 across from the Williamson County Medical Center. We have an outdoor seasonal pool, a 24 hour business center, and a civil war era cemetery located on the property. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited And Suites - Franklin Hotel Franklin
Ramada Franklin
Franklin Ramada
Ramada Limited Hotel Franklin

If you own or manage Ramada Franklin Cool Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.