“Was cery dissappointed for the amount I paid” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Franklin
Spring Hill
“Was cery dissappointed for the amount I paid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The breakfast had little to no items, there was no hot water when we took showers, the room had a bad smell to it, we were woken up at 8 in the moring to the maid service waling into our room, and we were still in bed!! I m very disappointed with this hotel and woul dnotstay here again nor would I reccommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Mill, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Graveyard in front.....No HOT water after the first one both days were were there. Almost like the faucet was fixed not to go to hot....if I pushed on the faucet and turned really hard my water got luke warm. Told the front desk and the woman acted like she'd never been told that before .....yet while sitting in the breakfast area we witnessed 4 other rooms with the same complaint and she acted the same way.We booked on Travelocity, prepaid, and the rate was 57.00. Room was clean, nice, but two things were terrible.....There is some kind of mold in this hotel, it smelled musty in our room and felt damp and we all got sick. Also, there were 4 of us in the room and we only had 3 towels and had to go to the front desk twice to ask for more. Oh

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

If I could rate this property worse I would. The customer service here is absolutely horrendous. Myself and at least 6 other families were trying to check in and they had overbooked and given all of our rooms away after having the rooms reserved for 3 months. On top of this we had tried to check in at noon and they would not let us. Being a repeat customer with my volleyball club and bringing a group and booking a minimum of 12 rooms each time I can guarantee we will not be booking at this property ever again. Dale was the lady working the front desk and we never got as much as an apology but definitely got a sorry attitude from her. As we were waiting it was not only our group that was given the boot but family after family came in with the same result. The solution was to ship us down the road to a subpar Best Western with exterior access smoking rooms. We have several with smoke allergies so our search for a hotel room for the night continues. Great job Ramada!!! You can guarantee that you've just lost the business of our entire group and our entire club. Don't book here unless you're ready for extreme disappointment when you're just ready to get some sleep.

• Stayed March 2013
Saint Albans, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The hotel was ok. It was clean and well located (convenient to, but not right on the interstate). Why anyone would comment negatively about the adjacent civil war era cemetary is beyond me. I thought it was kind of neat, but didn't think about it at all for 99.9% of the time I was there.

The price was decent for the area. The breakfast was like the hotel - ok but not remarkable.

My only real concern was that the security door by the pool was not working properly. I asked the front desk to fix this, and would be interested to hear from a future commentor whether it was indeed fixed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Steven C, General Manager at Ramada Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review of our property on trip advisor. Please be assured that I have addressed the issue with the side door. It seems that the lower latch had poped out of place and was preventing the door from closing. I would like to send you a video showing that we have the door in proper working order and I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. If you would like for me to forward you a copy of the video please give me a call at 615-791-4004 and let me know where to send it.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Steven Collier
General Manager Ramada Franklin TN

Been to Ramada Franklin Cool Springs? Share your experiences!