My wife, daughter, and I stayed in a 2-queen bed suite (including sofa bed, frig, and microwave) for four nights recently. It was nice having 3 beds, counting the sofa bed. The staff was also very helpful whenever we had questions. While it certainly wasn't the fanciest hotel we've ever stayed in, we really couldn't find anything much to comlain about -- especially given the price we paid. It was significantly less than others in this area. The only possible negative was the breakfast -- it left something to be desired. But I suppose it was pretty much the typical continental breakfast. All-in-all, we had a very pleasurable stay, and would recommend the Ramada in Franklin to anyone traveling to the area. We'll certainly stay there again ourselves when we're there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 60 room property located in historic Franklin Tennessee. We offer a complimentary continential breakfast every morning from 6:30am to 10:00am. We are less than 1 mile from I-65 across from the Williamson County Medical Center. We have an outdoor seasonal pool, a 24 hour business center, and a civil war era cemetery located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites - Franklin Hotel Franklin
- Ramada Franklin
- Franklin Ramada
- Ramada Limited Hotel Franklin