“Good breakfast/brunch/lunch spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Farragut
Lenoir City, TN
“Good breakfast/brunch/lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been waiting for the crowd to die down since its a new place to eat in Knoxville. My husband and I finally went on a Friday at lunch time, around 1130. We only had to wait a couple of minutes for a table. Our waitress was excellent! We thought the food was good too, it was served warm and the omelets had plenty of toppings on them. We actually had a hard time to think what we wanted as so many things on the menu look tasty. I am looking forward to going back in trying their soups and sandwiches for lunch soon!I got the Colorado Jack scramble, with fruit and Turkey sausage. My husband got a different omelette with the ranch potatoes. Everything was absolutely delicious!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit was Mothers Day morning. We will be back. Good food and service. Our server was Alla. She was excellent. Alla was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed having a carafe of coffee left at the table.

Visited May 2014
“Good spot for breakfast and lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were anxious to try Egg & I since it just recently opened. It was very crowded but we only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. I had a Breakfast Burrito and my husband had an omelet which both were very good and with huge portions. Our server was very prompt and attentive. Can't wait to go back and try the lunch menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Egg and I”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Had been hearing great things about this place, so we decided to give it a try. We arrived one Saturday about 8:45, and had to wait approximately 10-15 minutes, but not an issue. Once seated we were greated by out waiter, and they bought our drinks to the table. After our order was place, we waited what seemed like an eternity, but our food finally arrived by a different server. The food was luke warm, as if it had been sitting under a heatlamp for sometime after it had been cooked. The omelet was lacking ingredients, mostly just egg, I was highly disappointed. The ranch potatoes were burnt, without much flavor, and lacking the added onions that were requested. Looked to be a good concept, but seemed they were more about volume, that getting it right the first time.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had breakfast here on a busy Sunday morning and were impressed with the food, service, and layout. Even though there was a big crowd the service was quick, friendly, and professional and the food was very good. The restaurant is also divided into different rooms so that the noise level is kept down even when the restaurant is full and that added to a nice dining experience. They also serve lunch and we'll definitely be back in the future.

• 4 of 5 stars Food