“Clean & Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Farragut
Maryland
“Clean & Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Having stayed at MANY FI&S over the years, this one at the top of the list! From check-in to check-out 10's across the board. It's the newest Marriott property in the area, and by far the friendliest staff we've encountered there! At check in we received complimentary water and fresh baked cookies. The room was CLEAN and spacious and included a microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker. The beds were comfortable and CLEAN. The bathroom was also spacious and CLEAN. Are you catching a theme with me?! ;)
The extensive hot breakfast was a welcome change to the scaled down versions we've recently encountered. It included eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, a great selection of juices, milk and coffee. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Check out was easy and efficient. There is plenty of shopping and dining in the area. Pretty convenient to UT, as well. Enjoy!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you so very much for giving us such a great review! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the staff and the amenities. We will keep striving to give the best experience possible.
We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

An excellent midway stopover for our journey down to Florida (from Toronto). 5 star service from the booking right until our departure. Allison at the front desk was extremely hospitable. Brand new hotel with brilliantly clean rooms and cozy beds. If we take the I75 home, we will definitely make this our stopover hotel again.
Remember - it's the Fairfield inn and suites WEST, not East!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you very much for giving our service a five star rating! We are so glad that we delivered the kind of service that would garner such high praise. I do hope that you will stay with us again. Safe travels to you and your family!
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Over the years I have stayed at many Fairfield Inns and this is about as nice as they get. Of course being very new helps but you can tell that they are working hard to keep it new and fresh. The rooms are great, super shower, bed is very comfortable. The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful. Great area with lots of restaurants and shopping close by. Can't add much to what's already been said by previous reviewers. Can't go wrong with this one.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
We are humbled by your review. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in this public forum. As always, we do hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again. Safe travels!
Montreux, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you want to stay in the dynamic Turkey Creek area of Knoxville with all the amazing shopping and dining opportunities without having to tolerate all the hustle and bustle and the accompanying noise at night, this hotel is your best bet! Apparently this Fairfield Inn has been only open 9 months, but still seems brand, spanking new. The staff was very welcoming (shout outs to Allie and all the front desk ladies as well as the very sweet cleaning staff), the rooms are of a good size with top-of-the-line bedding one expects at a Fairfield Inn. I love that they have duvets and crisp cotton covers (no yucky bed spreads). The complimentary breakfast included good, fresh hot options (eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, waffles) as well as all the cold standards one expects. The room featured a small fridge, microwave, and coffee machine in a small purpose-built wall unit. The bathroom was nice, spacious and pristine. This hotel is on the other side of the interstate from Turkey Creek. We chose this location as my husband was spending a day working at Oak Ridge and I wanted to be near the shopping. It was convenient for both.

Room Tip: As always near the interstate, ask for a room on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! We appreciate your comments regarding Allie as well as our other associates. The entire team is proud of our property and we are so glad that it made a positive impact on you during your stay. I do hope we see you and your husband again. Safe travels to both of you!
abq, nm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Recently stayed at the Fairfield for business in nearby Oak Ridge. This was my second time staying at this hotel and I once again had a great experience. Check-in was smooth, and the front desk staff was excellent. Kudos to Ramona for her customer service. Room was spotless and housekeeping was terrific. Breakfast was very good; the woman responsible for the buffet was very pleasant and made sure everything was stocked and fresh. I had a small hiccup with the new door locks but maintenance quickly resolved it while I went out for dinner. Although the hotel is fairly close to the Interstate, it was very quiet. Plenty of dining options within a few minutes at Turkey Creek. Nothing against staying in Oak Ridge, but this is the place to stay when in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
We really appreciate you taking time to post a review of the property. I am happy to hear that we have made such an impression! Thank you also for your positive words regarding Ramona, and the rest of our associates. We are happy to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you soon. Safe travels!
Saint Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here on my way to South Carolina for just one night and had a wonderful stay. Seeing that it was almost brand new, had good reviews, and that the management had responded to nearly every review on TripAdvisor clinched it for me. Everyone at the front desk was very nice and courteous, and checking in and out was a breeze. After a long drive, seeing that the room is nice and clean is always a relief! I had a king bed room which was plenty spacious and very clean. The bathroom was equally as clean. Everything was very modern and nice looking. My only issue is that I was at the end of the hallway on the first floor, and could hear the noise coming from the lobby late at night. The crowd in the lobby died down though before I went to sleep and I didn't think about it again. I had to get on the road early the next morning, but I didn't want to leave! This is the second good experience I've had a Fairfield, and will definitely book again.

Since the management seems to be very active in reading these reviews: thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: Try to get something other than the first floor to avoid noise from the lobby.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you very much for such a positive review. We strive to make every guest experience like the one you had. We appreciate your input and we look forward to being of service to you again. Safe travels!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I travel extensively and stay at Marriott properties exclusively. This property rates at the top of my list. Although I regularly stay at another property near the airport, I decided to give this location a try. It is a fairly new location and is clean and well maintained. It is convenient to shopping and dining. Erica was very helpful with making my last minute reservation and the check in was smooth. I may have to make this my new regular place in Knoxville.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for reviewing the property! We are so pleased to hear that Erica and the hotel itself made a great impression on you. We have a great property and a new building, but it is people that
make the difference. We do hope that you make this your home hotel. Thank you again and safe travels!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West? Share your experiences!