“Favorite place to visit with out of towners” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Donuts
Kingston, Tennessee
“Favorite place to visit with out of towners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A must visit with all out of town family. Who doesn't want to stop at KK and take some home to share. One of the few locations that still sell the sour cream version. Very addicting!

Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Is there anything better than a hot Krispy Kreme? We bought 4 dozen to share with family at Thanksgiving and they were gone in 1 day.

Visited November 2013
Middle Tennessee
“Best Krispy Kreme yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went to this KK on their anniversary date to get some donuts and this place is the best KK I have ever been to. The service was very friendly and the donuts were (no surprise) fantastic as usual. What I liked best here was the selection. I am a big fan of the glazed creme filled donuts at KK and you cannot get them in Nashville. Usually I had to go all the way to Pidgeon Forge to find those but they had them here and they were fresh and wonderful. Due to my diet restrictions I can only eat KKs about once a year but this will be my place to go during my annual trip.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Who doesn't love Krispy Kreme?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great location and great donuts! We could eat them every day! Nice selection and the staff was nice and the place was clean.

Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Just doesn't do it for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I am from New York where there is a Dunkin Donuts on every street corner, but everyone always tells me Krispy Kreme is the best so I finally gave it a whirl...I was not impressed what so ever. Everyone has an opinion and mine is that Dunkin Donuts have the best donuts! However the employees here were all very nice and service was very prompt:-)

• Visited May 2013