“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Brooklyn, New York
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Its a big bar with average food service was actually pretty good staff was on top of their game. Prices were decent over all a decent place.

Visited March 2013

Farragut, Tennessee
“Good food, fair service, leave kids at home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I have always had great food here. You really can't go wrong with almost anything you like. The service is always the big variable. Sometimes service rocks and other times I have left so mad I swear I will never return (but I always do). We enjoy taking the kids to this type of place because with the TV's or music if our kids get a little louder than we would like you really can't tell and they don't bother anyone. The place is child friendly however, the negative is the selection of food for the kids, a healthy choice is not an option. Veggies or Fruit is not available as a side for kids.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarah G, Marketing and Promotions Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for your positive review!
Anytime your service is not up to par, please let us know so that we can address the server right away. We really strive to provide great service and a great atmosphere. I hope you will come and see us again.

Also, I am so happy you brought up the Children's Menu! We are in the process of offering more healthy choices for the kiddos as side items. Be on the look out for Sliced Apples, Milk and Chocolate Milk on the menu soon!
Long Island
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Sat outside at the bar and the severs were great, happy and although busy, would take time to personalize your visit. I was very impressed. The food wasn't bad either. Unbelievable selection of hot sauces, at least 12 in different levels of spiciness.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarah G, Marketing and Promotions Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your Kind Review! We hope to see you again real soon! Did you try our Jalapeno Cheddar Wings?

One of my Favorites!
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Give Me More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I loved this place so much! Great great great food! Nice to be able to take the family especially on Sunday with really affordable brunch! Cannot describe how awesome this place is! #1 wing place in Knoxville!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah G, Marketing and Promotions Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much!
I LOVE the brunch menu too. If you like a spicy Sausage Gravy, you have to try the Southern Chicken and Waffles next time. It's my favorite!
UK
“Forget the wings, get the burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Although this is a wings place and the wings are quite good, their burger is even better! Get it with the Bubba BBQ sauce.
There's too many screens showing all sorts of sports, but the staff are very friendly.

Visited November 2012