“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Chinese
Knoxville
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Busy Thurs night but still had apps, dinner and was out within 60 minutes.
General tso's chicken was very meat and not overly breaded. All entrees were tasty and service was timely.

Visited May 2013

Farragut, Tennessee
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My lunch started out with the couple that arrived after me was able to get their drinks before I had even seen a waiter. 15 minutes later I finally received my coke. I ordered Crab Rangoon (5 rangoons for $5.75). Although the filling was fairly good, I could not eat most of the rangoon because it was over fried and sections were to hard to eat. The sesame chicken even though was swimming in sauce was dry and tasteless. I ordered fried rice and got plain rice. I also found it was next to impossible to get a soda refill. I was fairly irritated when I went to pay and had to wait awhile to get anyone to take my money, don't pay in cash because I never got my change. Apparently they felt free to round up and just keep the difference. At this point I decided it wasn't worth it and just walked out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Loudon, Tennessee
“Best Chinese in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Very good food .....consistent ...it is the same every time. Service is prompt and restaurant is clean.

Visited December 2012
Kingston, Tennessee
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The service is outstanding and it is just really great food! It is always clean fast and even has a drive through if your in a hurry. I could eat there every day and the Won Ton Soup is Fabulous and the Crab Ragoon is a favorite of everyone in my family.

Visited September 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Don't waist your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Server sneezing all the way to the kitchen. Food was well below average. Prices are to high for what you get. Owner acts like they are doing you a favor by waiting on you. Gave them another shot after anothet bad experience. Not going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere