“very good accommodation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Turkey Creek

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Turkey Creek to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Turkey Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11340 Campbell Lakes Drive, Turkey Creek, Farragut, TN 37934   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Farragut
GreenLeadersBronze level
tennessee, United States
“very good accommodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

everything as it should be, good location, lots of shopping and movies and restaurants within 1 mile, clean and friendly staff in a fairly new location have stayed here several times and will again. The main reason people dont leave trip advisor messages is they want a 200 character essay and i had to type all this just to get it to except my approval of the facilities

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Mr. John R.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of our hotel, I truly appreciate the kind words about our establishment. I have printed your comments and shared them with our staff, I hope to see you soon when you come to Knoxvville.

Kind Regards,

(865)966-0303

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

One night stay on the way to the Smokey Mountains. Right off the interstate. Seems like a newer property. Check-in was a bit of a disappointment. Front desk staff was attentive, but seemed a bored. I have low status with Hilton and asked about an upgrade. No can do, despite parking lot being virtually empty. I had requested a quiet room away from the elevator but she had pre-assigned me to a first floor room right next to the lobby and next to the elevator! But easy fix because hotel not full. The room was a bit small - only a small chair and the small workspace. The room window does not open so the rooms feel stuffy. Nice if typical bathroom - but large walk-in shower, which was better than a narrow combo tub/shower. Breakfast was bland and unfortunately what Hampton has come to offer. At least it was free. Lastly, for a Sunday night, the AAA rate was overpriced for Knoxville.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TRV_1957

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about our hotel with Trip Advisor, its only through comments such as yours that we are truly able to improve in Customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be happy to hear that Hampton Inn has made some slight modifications to our breakfast, we will now be serving fresh cut fruit, better pastries and muffins. We should have that rolled out at our hotel by the end of the month.

I have printed your comments so that my staff can read them, thank you again for filling out our survey, if there is anything further I can do for you please do not hesitate in contacting me.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We spent the weekend at this Hampton. It's clean and the rooms are nice, plus it's near shopping and restaurants. However,we came back to the room late Saturday night only to discover that housekeeping had not made up our room. And no, as I told the front desk clerk, we had NOT left the "do not disturb" sign out. I asked for clean towels, and she asked if I could come get them. When I did, she said she would mention our issue to the manager. We checked out at 9:30 the next morning, only to be handed our bill with no apology, no how can we make this right, nothing. Our first poor experience with a Hampton. We don't plan to stay there again when we visit Knoxville.

• Stayed September 2013
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Turkey Creek, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Scout753;

Thank you for taking the time to post your review concerning our hotel. I apologize that we missed your room during your stay. If you would contact me so that I could get additional information it would be greatly appreciated. I want to go over this with our Housekeeping department to ensure that we do not miss anyone in the future. I do apologize that you will not entertain the thought of staying with us in the future, I'm sure given a second opportunity we would show you how great our service truly is and that awesome Hamptonality we are know to deliver.

Again, I apologize that your stay with us was less than perfect, I do hope you will contact me so that we can get additional information.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

From the first time I stepped into the lobby, it was bright, clean and looked new as well as smelled pleasant with a clean soothing smell. The front desk staff was attentive and welcomed me although I did not have an advance reservation. She was helpful and knowledgeable which made me feel comfortable and welcome. The check in process was fast and done professionally. The room assigned was equally clean, pleasant and bright. I had the best stay at a hotel in years. No noise, no problems. Great night sleep. Breakfast was delicious and more than very adequate along with fresh waffles. Absolutely will stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Travelforyou02;

Thank you for posting a review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville/Turkey Creek-Farragut; we truly appreciate the time you have taken out of your day to tell about your wonderful stay. I thank you for the kind words and have posted your comments for the staff to review. Please contact us when traveling through Knoxville; we would be more than happy to make reservations for you and show you the awesome Hamptonality once again.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn was staffed with very welcoming employees. The room was clean, comfortable and stocked with the necessities. Internet worked very well and the proximity to plenty of restaurants was definitely a plus.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kevin D,

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy day to reveiw our hotel on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate the time you took to inform everyone about your stay and our hotel. Please contact us when traveling back to Knoxville so that we can personally take care of your reservations.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel is fairly new (within last 5 years). We had some difficulty finding it when exiting highway at night. Hotel is in great location by Turkey Creek shopping area and close to highway. Rooms were clean, fresh, and comfortable. Front desk attendant was accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Julia S.;

Thank you for the review of the hotel, we truly appreciate the kind words. I have printed your review and posted for the staff to view; I hope the next time your travels bring you through the Knoxville area you will once again stop and let us show you that awesome Hamptonality.

Kimberley, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the hotel on August 17th on our way to Florida. The hotel is new and the rooms very modern. Bed was very comfortable and I really enjoyed the duvet! It was raining so did not use pool but, wow the fire pit sitting area beside the pool is lovely. We walked to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant for dinner and there was various other eating establishments within walking distance. We loved that it is right off I-75 making it great for travellers. Our daughter advised that the pull out couch was very stiff. Overall, we really loved the stay and were also pleased with the front desk staff who handled our check in very promptly.

Room Tip: We chose a ground floor room and were not at all bothered by noise.