“Open latest in town” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Muncie, Indiana
“Open latest in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We came here because there was a late football game we wanted to watch. We checked with all the restaurants in town and Applebee's was open the latest. We really enjoyed our meal and were happy when our waitress let us stay over a little longer past closing to finish the game. Colts win!

• Visited October 2013

Blountville, Tennessee
“Lakken was the nicest waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in between lunch & dinner after a dr apt. Lakken was our waitress...she & the others were very nice & friendly. We got the 2 for 24. deal...the boneless wings appetizers were very good. I had the shrimp trio & my husband got the bourbon st steak. My dinner was good, not worth "half" of the 24. good, but not wonderful. My husband said his steak was real good, just too small. Would def recommend this location.

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“We were not looking for this kind of steak.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been to other Applebees and it has been great. We were greeted at the door and order was taken right away. Took some time to get the onion rings but really good. The steak dinner came and the potatoes were great BUT the steak was so tough we had a hard time just cutting the steak. We brought half home so I could look at it closer. The problem was the steak had three lines of grizzle from one end of the steak to the other end. That is the first time I have ever had something like that and that explains why I could not cut it. We will not go back. I really did not know how to rate a steak of this other than bad, but all other was very good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“An above-average Applebees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you like Applebees, you will like this location. The service is excellent and the food is very good. I've had numerous good experiences here and have never had any issues.

• Visited April 2013