The hotel is one of two in town.
Yuck. The room smelled bad. The place is shabby. We went out a purchased Febreeze candles and Febreeze to spray on the carpet, which helped a great deal.
The cold water faucet in the shower was actually hot and the hot water faucet was actually cold.
The toliet seat was cracked in the middle. Yuck.
If we had not already paid, no refunds, we would have driven back to Johnson City --about 15 miles to stay at a nice clean Hampton Inn.
We do not recommend this hotel unless you are desperate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new staff and management; Travelers Inn of Elizabethton offers our guests clean rooms at a reasonable price. We are conveniently located to both the Bristol Raceway and the Jonesborough Story-Telling Festival. Amenities include a beautiful outdoor pool (seasonal); free Wi-Fi, and a free hot breakfast. Each room has a refrigerator and hair dryer. Iron and ironing boards available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Hotel Elizabethton
- Travelers Inn Elizabethton