“Best buffet ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 restaurants in East Ridge
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best buffet ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I recently ate here at lunch on a weekday. It was pretty crowded which told me the food is good. I'm usually not a buffet person but went here upon recommendation of several people. I was not in the least bit disappointed. The fried chicken was awesome and the vegetables very good. I was so full that I didn't eat any dessert but they looked good. This is a local restaurant so the buffet wasn't huge but it was very high quality. Everything tasted homemade. I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
St. Louis, Missouri
“Great casual restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Not fancy, but this restaurant is a gem in East Ridge. Visited Chickamauga Battlefield and stopped here afterwards. They had 5 entrees and all sorts of side dishes, from broccoli casserole to southern cooked beans. Fried chicken was the best I've tasted in a long while, had more than I should have. The desserts were fantastic, 5 choices and they all looked great, I had the chocolate cake and was very satisfied. If your in the vicinity of Chattanooga

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rocky Face, Georgia
“Where the locals eat. Not for from I-75.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Where the locals eat. Good food, good service, buffet and has a drive by window. I was there at lunch and it was good country food quickly. Not for from I-75.
Will return

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Best Fried Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The is a great family place to eat. The staff was great. This was the best fried chicken that i had in forever,everything on that bar was great. The cocnut cake was the best also! overall this has to be the best place to eat,we enjoy it so much we drove back there two days later,which is a 45 min drive for us!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morris, Illinois
“Best food I Have Ever Had!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Let me start off by saying, "I HATE buffets! The only thoughts that come to mind are bland and usually not clean. This is our first time to Chattanooga and we were not sure where to eat. I went on Trip Advisor and looked up the reviews for Jenkins. Not bad, I thought, even though I was still leary. Since my kids were wanting more than fast food, we decided to try it. It was the best meal I have ever had. Coming from Chicago, that is saying alot. I have always been a Paula Dean fan and so when I saw they had colard greens, fried chicken, black eyed peas and other southern favorites, I was intrigiued. The food was excellent and the place was very clean. If we ever come to the area again, this will be on our to do list. I wish I could have it shipped to our home.

• Visited June 2012