You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Ridge
“Mss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love staying @ this Motel. I come to Chattanooga.Tn every two weeks in winter.have had many let me repeat many bad experiences BUT this place is GREAT. There's no place perfect but this is pretty dang close. Always clean conformable beds fresh clean linens.a great breakfast than even the most persnickety Eater could find something.
Love it hands down.Great Staff
Makes my life more better.
Thanks
Ruby C

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Machesney Park, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had left a review of this hotel, but apparently it got removed? Let's try this again. We've stayed at this hotel 8 times on our way to and from Florida vacations. The facility is nice and the staff have always been friendly. Unfortunately, the hotel is located in a high crime area. We didn't learn this until our last stay, so in the interest of personal & property safety, we would not stay here again. It's a nice facility, but safety is a big consideration for travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonya M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your feed back. I would like to assure you that we have never had any security issues with any of our guest. I would love to talk to you more about your concerns if you would call me at the hotel. We would love to have you and your family back at our hotel on your trips to and from Florida.Thank you so much for the compliments about our staff,we do strive for guest satisfaction. I hope to hear from you soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield during our weekend trip to Chattanooga from Atlanta. It's a typical Fairfield hotel, rooms are clean, free breakfast, free wifi. It's close to Chattanooga city, and also close to other touristic attractions and hiking spots. The hotel was packed and we were worried that the breakfast area will be very busy and there won't be any food left, but it was fine.
I recommend this hotel when visiting Chattanooga :)

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DOVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way to Atlanta and needed a place to stay just to sleep. Pulled off the interstate and decided on this hotel. Even though we were only staying for the night, we were so impressed with this hotel!! Super clean, very comfortable beds, and very friendly staff. When we were leaving the next morning, they had a deluxe continental breakfast out that looked great! I would have stayed here anytime!!

• Stayed September 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in East Ridge, TN. It's 13 miles south of Ruby Falls. We liked it because it met my 3C condition, i.e. clean, comfortable, and convenient (Our favorite road side restaurant, Cracker Barrel, is just across the street from this hotel). When we checked in around 5PM, I was so glad that the coffee in the lobby was fresh. The free breakfast was great. It had scrambled eggs, Biscuits & Gravy, waffle, muffins, cereals, yogurt, fruits (fresh and sweet melons), milk, juice, etc. etc. The staff members are all very friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the fridge in the room had a high pitch buzz.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed one night and when I opened the door of my room, I knew I had been upgraded. The room was large with a seperate area for the couch. The pool and the Fitness center was very nice, and the water just the right temperature in the pool. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed a nice hot breakfast in the morning..
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed 1 night as we traveled home from a Florida vacation. After a long drive, we were relieved by the excellent quality, friendly staff & cleanliness. The pool and fitness area was clean and nice. We enjoyed a nice hot breakfast in the morning. Would recommend this hotel, for sure!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge? Share your experiences!