“Very good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dyersburg
athens, ga
“Very good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I needed a room for an afternoon to do a little bit of work and then a good night's sleep. This hotel filled that need really well. It is not a stellar property by any means, but it is overall well kept, clean, and fairly comfortable. The wi-fi signal was strong, the shower was average, and the air conditioner worked really well. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I find myself in Dyersburg.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Belleville, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean, a little loud on Thursday night. Too close to office. Stay further away from office. Breakfast was good. Front desk was great. Very considerate. The rooms are a little tired, but still clean.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
comfortinntn414, Assistant General Managert at Quality Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We wanted to say thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us here at the Quality Inn. We are so delighted that you took time out to write this wonderful review. Our team always strives to give the service our guests expect & deserve. We look forward to having you back with us at Quality Inn on your next trip to Dyersburg.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good location, right off the highway and across the street from Walmart and a small mall. Several choices of restaurants close by.

Again, arrived around 10pm. Front desk gal was not friendly. Gave us our key and I felt like I was being dismissed. As I was walking out to return to the car I turned around and asked her where our room was, then she told us.
I reserved a 1 queen bed non-smoking room. Granted I knew the rating of the hotel prior to booking so I wasn't expecting much. Just someplace to lay our heads.
I walked in and it was a postage stamp size room. The bed looked small, but I have a Cal-king bed so everything looks small! :-)
It did have a fridge and microwave and they were clean. The room appeared clean as well. I didn't see any mold or mildew. It did have a strange odor but couldn't make it out. The air was on when we arrived and it was nice and cool.
When my husband laid down in bed, there was no way this was a queen bed. My husband is 6'4 and his feet were hanging over the bottom. There was hardly enough room for both of us in the bed. ( I do have to say the bed and pillows both were comfortable.)
I was really frustrated but too tired to complain at 11pm. I didn't say anything at checkout because at that time it was a mute point. The gal at checkout was not any friendlier. She didn't inquire how our stay was. The only thing she said was: What's your name and do you need a receipt." Seriously lacking in customer service around here.

Breakfast consisted of waffles, cheese omelets, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, instant oatmeal, breads, muffins, bagels, juices, and milk. A decent selection.
FYI:The hotel has all exterior door entries to the rooms. No elevators.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
comfortinntn414, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Mrs. Sue D,

I sincerly apologize for the inconvience you experienced while staying at our property. We appreciate your opinion and will work too resolve these issues. Take care and have a great day.

Tiffany M.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The negatives first: The room smelled a little musty when you first opened the door. 2. The carpet needs steam cleaned,our feet were black after walking on it for awhile. Other than that it is a great place to stay. The staff is super friendly and the breakfast is good, and the location is excellent.The beds are comfy too.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Decent hotel at a decent price. Nice breakfast which is included. Staff is friendly. Access to a gym is a nice plus. This hotel provided everything we needed. I would stay there again. Great location & easy to find.

• Stayed May 2013
Lindsborg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Passing through and needed a room for the night! Motel is stuck between a couple of others, you find convenient location, clean rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff and rooms with no odors! Great value for your money! No complaints here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

It's stuck between a couple of other hotels and kind of hard to find, but, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room. Very clean and gentlemen at front desk offered to refill the eggs in morning without me having to ask. I will be back when I'm needing to stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Dyersburg? Share your experiences!