“excellent new hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dyersburg
Greenbrier, Tennessee
“excellent new hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stayed one night and were greatly impressed by the new (four years old) hotel, clean heated pool, friendly staff and good breakfast. Beds very comfortable, bathroom clean and well equipped, Front desk staff most helpful. Only negative is the breakfast biscuits were a little hard, but they were probably just warmed in the microwave.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Assistant Manager
731-287-0248

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Blanco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night in room 123. I'd asked if the room location was quiet, and the desk clerk nodded yes. But I had second thoughts after I heard someone getting ice from the ice machine just across the hall from us. Turns out the rest of our night WAS quiet. I heard our adjoining neighbors open and close their bureau drawers but didn't hear them talk (neighbors only on one side). The thermostat was weird and didn't seem to work quite right. But we managed. Overall, we'd stay again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Assistant Manager
731-287-0248
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay with the exception of a terrible check in. The front desk clerk immediately said "you're room isn't ready" and said I had to wait another 45 minutes until 3PM. He didn't bother asking my name I'm order to see if in fact my room was ready or not. I confronted him on this then he looked under my name and told me I still had to wait until 3 even though I asked if he could find out if my room has been started in or if it could be next in the list to be cleaned. He did absolutely nothing to try and accommodate me.

Luckily I was able to resolve this issue with undue frustration. The morning staff and front desk management was very pleasant and stated that they do ask the cleaning staff to expedite cleaning if a guest shows up early.

With that said, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your check in process on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Dyersburg.

Team Leader
sleepinntn595@cableone.net
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Accommodations were very nice--spacious room with two queen-sized beds with up-to-date electrical outlets and clean bathroom (except for mirror). Corners and behind nightstand need vacuuming so I hope Housekeeping doesn't allow this property to deteriorate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Team Leader
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was very pleased with my 3 night stay here. I was expeting a subpar stay but it was far from that. Rooms were for the most part clean expect the corners on the rooms which need to be vacumed alot better. i felt very safe at leaving my laptop out and the open in this hotel while leaving for work. Staff was very friendly. My smoke alarm kept going off and the front desk lady came very quickly and solved the problem. Rooms are bigger then expected also. I also did try the indoor pool which was very nice and had extra towels out and ready. The Wifi worked great and thats a big thing to me. Nothing i can say really bad about this place other then clean the corners of the rooms and the stairways.

Room Tip: Good stay at good price!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
1,737 reviews 1,737 reviews
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Made a reservation for a suite at this location however was given a room instead. We were tired after traveling all day and only spending one night so we accepted. The price charged was at the room rate and not the suite rate. Room was clean. Mattress was too soft for us. Bath was clean. Small, thin towels with usual amenities. Breakfast was the usual continental however on this date the biscuits were hard and the gravy so thick it would not spread on the biscuits. There were very few items displayed for the breakfast and when the employee brought out an item it was usually just two. Like two Danish. In fact there was only 6 newspapers for the breakfast. After they were gone we noticed she brought out 6 more newspapers. It was like that way the whole time we were at breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight with 4 dogs in tow. I was grateful to find this hotel at the end of a quiet street with fields on all sides. Perfect for walking the dogs. I also loved being able to park right outside our room so we could keep an eye on our dogs. Our room was good and the bed very comfortable. I only have a few negatives. 1st, no gym. The lady at the desk offered a key to anytime fitness down the road. 2nd, I could hear everything in the room above us (talking, people walking, and doors shutting). 3rd, there was an empty toilet paper roll on the holder and a bottle of hotel shampoo in the shower. Now, the bathroom looked very clean, but I was a bit taken back by this. 4th, it looks like they have expanded the breakfast area and there was a strip about 4" wide going down the center of the room of missing tile. I was worried someone would trip. But I assume this is only temporary. Overall, we were pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg? Share your experiences!