“Great stay! Definitely will stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Inn & Suites

Mountain Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dunlap
Mountain Inn & Suites
You added Mountain Inn & Suites to your Saves list
17260 Rankin, Dunlap, TN 37327-7027   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Dunlap B&B and Inns
Jupiter, Florida
“Great stay! Definitely will stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Second time staying here and always a great experience. Front desk agent very friendly and will do anything for guests. When we needed extra towels, we got them within seconds, he even helped us jump start our car with his own vehicle. He provided information when we needed an auto part store and coin laundry. Clean rooms and hallways. The best free breakfast at The Dunlap Restaurant, the sweet cream pancakes are the best! Friendly staff there as well. See you in the future when we come back to visit our relatives.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We found a clean room, comfortable bed and decided it was a nice place to stay when in area. The furnishings were updated - large flat screen TV. For the money it was a good value. Updated furnishings. We just needed one night to stay before canoeing the Sequatchie and we would stay again. It isn't a place I would choose for a vacation spot but it was fine for what we were looking for.

Stayed July 2014
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and nicely furnished . If you have a problem climbing stairs be sure to ask for a first floor room because there isn't an elevator, I stayed on the second floor but taking the stairs wasn't a problem. The free, sit down, get waited on breakfast was a delightful twist but there is a limited menu.The cost for a suite was reasonable. Since it was mid June at the time of my visit I was able to look out the window at night and enjoy the fire flies. If you need a clean, safe place to stay I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The room was nice, a bit dated, but clean. The configuration of the furniture arrangement was very uncomfortable. Especially the door that opens into the area where the clothes are hung. Might I suggest having someone come and review the rooms and make suggestions to improve the customer experience, especially the door issue. Just take the door off and it would be better than having it there.

Room Tip: look the room over before you commit. You will have to insist if the cleaning lady is at the front...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dunlap, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Staff insisted on coming onto my room every night around 9-10pm to 'empty trash'. Rates were ludicrious, charging nearly $500 weekly for a 3 star room at best. Unfortunately they are the only game in town and they know it. Save yourself some $ and headache, skip this one and head to the next town over.

• Stayed April 2014
Joliet, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed for 3 days. Never again! Totally Gross Room. They should be ashamed! The room smelled terribly of tobacco smoke.My husband had to Purchase Fabreeze from the local walmart! Even that did not work. We sprayed 2-3 times everyday. That room could not be corrected!!! We wanted to leave but only one other motel in the entire town and area and was full. WARNING- There is a pet charge if you bring you pet!!!! I had 2 small 7-8 ILBs toy doggies with me chaged! The Charge was $25 a nite per dog!!!!
They charged me $25 x 2 for two dogs x 3 nites. A whopping extra $150 bucks add to the bill!!! Wow!!! Talk about price gouging! Every motel I have gone to before only charge me a one time pet fee!!!! Not for every single Day? It wasn't like I got something for the extra 50 bucks a day? They sure in the hell did not get rid of the bad tobacco smoke smells. I should of just left the doggies back home!!!
Next time I'll just bring my camping tent and conversion van. I'll be better off!!!

Room Tip: Stay at Mt. Eagle or drive down to Chattanooga There are much nicer motels etc. there!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We visited the longest yard sale (hwy 127.....every first week in August) and stayed at this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean it was. Even the main need cover smelled freshly laundered. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mountain Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!