“Wonderful experience at restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of McCloud Mountain Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Duff
McCloud Mountain Lodge
You added McCloud Mountain Lodge to your Saves list
1220 McClouds Trail, Duff, TN 37729   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Duff
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful experience at restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Had a window seat in restaurant. Gorgeous view of God's creation. Service was excellent and steaks, fried green tomatoes, salads and breads were delicious. Our group had delicious cherry pie and pecan pie and fried apple pie (a little too much dough). Enjoyed the drive up and the drive to see the stonehenge like rocks. Will definitely return.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Middlesboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

My husband and I took a newly wed couple to Mt. McCloud Restaurant for dinner. The food was excellent. My husband had the special, a 20 oz. Porterhouse steak and I had the Filet. Both were cooked perfectly to our specifications. The sides were delicious, especially the fried green tomatoes. The atmosphere was very relaxing and the views were breathe taking. We will definitely make repeat visits to this excellent restaurant. We got a tour of the Lodge and plan to make a weekend visit in the near future. The rooms are beautiful and each has a great balcony for enjoying the view from atop a mountain.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

McCloud Restaurant was part of a day long activity starting with a fantastic Horseback ride followed by a nice dinner and an evening at the McCloud lodge. My prime rib was tender, flavorful and hot. My dates fillet was a little underdone but was brought up to temperature quickly. Our experience was good and we will return. Please remember McCloud is young restaurant open less than one year. I hope their menu grows as the restaurant grows in popularity. I would leave the kids at home and have a wonderful night out. If you have the opportunity to stay in one of the loge rooms treat yourself to rare pleasure and a sunrise worth 1000 bucks.

The views of the changing leaves was outstanding. I would recommend an evening an evening on the top of the world for anyone wanting to have a memorable evening. McCloud restaurant allows their customer to bring in you own wine making sure you have great wine to enjoy with your dinner. On the way out we placed our breakfast order and it was delivered exactly on time hot and delicious.

We will be back the next time I am in Lafollette TN. If you have a special occasion or have a loved one you want to spend quality time with I can not recommend a better place to stay

• Stayed April 2011

Been to McCloud Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!