“A great Anniversary Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White House Bed and Breakfast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ducktown
White House Bed and Breakfast
You added White House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
104 Main St, Ducktown, TN 37326   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Ducktown B&B and Inns
Palatka
“A great Anniversary Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

My wife and i wanted a place to relax in the mountains for our anniversary and Dan and Mardee's White House Bed and Breakfast was the answer. What wonderful host the Owners were. We felt so comfortable and at ease the whole time. Everything from the excellent breakfast, the relaxing porch view, the charming bedroom and house to the friendly host made the trip aa enjoyable memory for a long time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

My sister and I went rafting with Wildwater LTD on the Ocoee and needed a place to stay. I found the White House online because it was only 3 miles from the rafting company. I am so glad that I found this place because it was wonderful. I felt like I was at my grandmother's house. Mardee and Dan, who ran the White House were truly amazing people who I got to love in the two short days with them. The breakfasts were wonderful and in the evenings we got to enjoy a sundae bar. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. Yes, I would definitely go back to the White House in Ducktown TN.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Wrightsville Beach NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

Dan and Martie are your delightful hosts in this two story historic home in the middle of Ducktown. They are totally involved in the tourism scene in the Copper Valley / Ocoee River area. The three bedrooms are all extra clean and well furnished with antiques and period furniture, But the real treat is the spectacular 3 course Breakfast, First is grand coffee and fresh juices & fruits with yogurt ; next is Dan's special poached eggs in a bacon basket with a tasty sauce; then the final course, which varies with Martie's moods. She is a former Brennans of New Orleans employee, and her breakfasts are as special as Brennans.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to White House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!